Getting into veg - Nitrogen def?

Orros

Hey everyone!

I'm on my second grow here, I've got one strain of Paradise seed's Delahaze and two Cannatonics.

Their seeds have been planted the 4th of July, so almost a month now!

They all have been watered the same, and I've transplanted them all the 23rd of July.

I've gave them a small 1/4 strength of nutes from the General Hydroponic's flora serie right after transplanting them as their first nute, and watered them with seaweed extract.

The plants all look very happy and healthy, but my first cannatonic doesn't look as strong as my second cannatonic.

When they started sprouting, the Delahaze was the fastest one, followed by cannatonic 1, and cannatonic 2 germinated a little time after them. But, with time cannatonic 2 started to explode of new leafs right up the oldest leaves!

But now the cannatonic 1 doesn't look as happy as Cannatonic 2, the blade leaves are curling upward (I'm not sure if it's normal since the cotyledons are pretty much done?). And lower leave seems to get yellow? Would they need another feed next water? Maybe a foliar feed? But the tips of leaves are a very little yellow, nute burn?

So, more feed? Plain water? Foliar feed? Or is it just fine?

More info :

Growing indoor
Growing in Nutri+ Nutri Mix Hp soil
Under 250w MH light, growing in 3'x4'x6' closet.

Picutres :

IMG_53554.JPG
IMG_53566.JPG
IMG_53575.JPG
IMG_53584.JPG
IMG_53596.JPG
IMG_53605.JPG
IMG_53621.JPG
IMG_53616.JPG

Back
Top Bottom