Getting ready for the first grow

PyNext

Hey,

I want to know which of the two types of seeds is the best, it is regular or autoflowering.

I want to start growing, and i am learning for one year already, now i decided to buy 1000w led panel (mars hydro) and going for hydro with PowerGrow DWC 4 Bucket System 10". Now i cant decide for the type of seeds..

Normal seeds grow more than the Autos?

Sorry for the questions, but i am trying to start well.

Some autos are heavy producers. Click on the sponsor link in my signature and look at the seed banks. Autos can run 60 to over 100 days, a photo plant will be veg time plus 7 to 12 weeks depending on the strain. I hope you'll make a journal when you start growing, I'd like to see you succeed.

I've never grown an auto but from the grow journals I've read here they aren't huge producers and are pretty short. I would just buy feminized seeds on whatever seed bank you choose. Check out the sponsored seed banks like rifleman said though, they have grow journals here too

I currently have a 137cm auto, day 49 from germination.
Yeah, i think i will go for autos.

Rifleman, tell me something.
You have 4 independent buckets its easier that way to control ph and ppm's?

And if you had all the buckets connected with a water circulation system to control the pH and ppm?

Yeah, i think i will go for autos.

Rifleman, tell me something.
You have 4 independent buckets its easier that way to control ph and ppm's?

And if you had all the buckets connected with a water circulation system to control the pH and ppm?

I have not run a central reservoir. Pros and cons to both. If I have a problem now I lose one plant, in a connected system I run the risk of losing them all. I do believe it would be easier to keep ph in check with a large reservoir. My next grow will be using a 27 gal tote and a pump to top feed. Larger reservoir means I can take off to the lake for a few days too. I'll find out how easy it is in about a month. :)

Thanks Rifleman.

I really appreciate your help

I just have one more question, about products to buy.
You have advanced nutrients ph perfect GMB, and hydroguard.
I need to buy this products here www.kaya.es (europe store) , but an alternative to yours.

EDIT:
I found here alojadamarias Grow Micro and Bloom, now i need the hydroguard.

Thanks Rifleman.

I really appreciate your help

I just have one more question, about products to buy.
You have advanced nutrients ph perfect GMB, and hydroguard.
I need to buy this products here www.kaya.es (europe store) , but an alternative to yours.

I have only used Humboldt and AN. If I am not mistaken AN's Sensizym will do the same as the hydroguard.

It all depends on who the individual is. As it's your first time growing. Maybe try Auto flowers to get the swing of things. But if your thinking like a vet breeder...... Auto seeds and fem seeds are garbage. Now, I'm not saying I do not grow them myself. I also don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings or even enrage them. All I'm saying is When you start getting Overly zealous by playing god there can be certain side effects that hinder certain genetics. Of course this is a huge argument in our field, but one could look at it like this, would you rather eat a genetically modified hamburger? Or a hamburger that caught in the wild, such as moose, or deer? What do you think is better for you? Sure the GMO product wont harm us at first, but what do you think is more healthy for your natural body?.. Well it's the same for marijuana. I've met people all over the world and some of them are very keen on only growing and breeding regular natural seeds, and swear by there genetics rather then a fem seed or a auto that have been altered by a man/woman. I have grown allot of autos before my last auto crop was 2012 and i did 1,200 because there "stuntiness" I got 200 more in a room comfortably. But, I do not like the genetics in most of them.. I prefer control, but natural control (or the best natural way I can anyways)..

So it depends also on what type of person are you? You have patience? Are you willing to care for your plants a bit more? Are you growing for personal use? Factors come into play once you start diving into this beautiful cultivated world... If on the other hand you are excited and want to just quickly ping off a few plants go with the autos's. :Namaste: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom