Getting thc outa your system

LB42Irish

if you have a drug test coming up and you need to get THC out of your system, ask yourself how much body fat you have. The less body fat you have the quicker you are going to get it out of you system. And unless you are less then, say 5% body fat, you have some work to do.

Step 1.) STOP SMOKING bud. I know this seems like a no brainer but the first step is clearly stop smoking bud as soon as you know you are going to need to take a test.

Step 2.) DRINK WATER. Hydrate yourself, you want to be non-stop in the bathroom

Step 3.) EXCERSISE. Run, swim, ride a bike. Work up a sweat, and be active for 30 minutes atleast a day. the sorter the time before your drug test the more you may want to excersise.

In all Drinkin LOTS of water to flush your system, and excersise is the key to passing a drug test.

if you have a drug test coming up and you need to get THC out of your system, ask yourself how much body fat you have. The less body fat you have the quicker you are going to get it out of you system. And unless you are less then, say 5% body fat, you have some work to do.

Step 1.) STOP SMOKING bud. I know this seems like a no brainer but the first step is clearly stop smoking bud as soon as you know you are going to need to take a test.

Step 2.) DRINK WATER. Hydrate yourself, you want to be non-stop in the bathroom

Step 3.) EXCERSISE. Run, swim, ride a bike. Work up a sweat, and be active for 30 minutes atleast a day. the sorter the time before your drug test the more you may want to excersise.

In all Drinkin LOTS of water to flush your system, and excersise is the key to passing a drug test.

Everything else I've read suggests exercise up to a week before the test, but the last few days I've read that you want to contain your fat - don't metabolize it. Eat Big Mac's and supersize your fries. If your urine is too dilute the people that administer the tests may not accept it. If there's not enough creatine in your urine, or it's too clear, then they may fail you (for dilution). Or so I've read...

I have 20% body fat, am 6' 2". about 190 lbs. I did cardio for like 2 hrs a day 4-5 days a week and still failed morning piss going into 4 weeks.

the doc shaved off a few of my pubes ... not sure a bike ride would have helped

times are a changin

what doctor was this as i have NEVER heard of this it setainly isnt SOP in a typical lab.

Normal protocal is to collect in the order of head,face, chest, under arm.

should have said sorry dont have it, whats he he going to do? people need to start standing up to people who have no authority and for me thats everyone.

Back
Top Bottom