Getting the most out of Lights 250w-400w

KindOfBud

Well here is the set up i got n i've done all of experimenting with lights since it is my job now aka electrician n this is an effective set up i can up with that needs now ventilation at all not even an open window as long as you can keep ur house bettween 70-74 deg i have a 250w Hps but this setup will work with a 400w hps (lumens 55000) 3x3 setup too but then all u got to keep ur tent or closet always open and open up ur window stick a window-fan in there get one that will specifically fit in ur window wedge that sucker in so no one can climb into ur house!Sketcky but works like a charm and no one can get in aslong as u put a 1by3 and secure it in ur window ur all good and bingo now u dont have to drill holes in ur walls n have the person how owns the house kick ur ass when he hears all the damn noise thats going on haha!

You need a high output bulb for the set ups i choose a 250w because of heat n venting issues...
With my bulb at 35000 lumens when its 12in from the top its great but when its lowered to 8in like in my set up its amazing and ur total lumen output is now 44524 the meter says it all n thats why i run a 250w in a 2x3 Tent..!
My tent is 2ftx3ftx6ft
Lumens per square foot it just about 7500
all i use to cool my room is a 18in high-speed mounted wall-fan mounted as well as a 20 dollar inline duct fan from at 250 cfm and this is perfect cuz i dont have to keep my window open at all hours witch is bull shit for my scroging i fit for girls in there all in Dwc Buckets n landed just a couple g's over a half pound dry on my second try using this setup n this is my best harvest by far so its up to u guys try out this setup
(Peace Out N Stay Green):adore::peace:

Back
Top Bottom