Girlfriend passed drug test

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, lemme tell you a little something about my grilfriend. She's 21, weighs about 115 pounds, and is this tiny blonde LOL. Shes in extremely good shape, and works out almost every day. And, she dates me. I smoke medical grade chronic daily, and whenever shes with me, she does too. I also get her edibles every now and then cause she enjoys snacking on them.
So the other day, after about 5 days later from eating some potent munchies I gave her, she tells me she has to take a drug test for this job she interviewd for. I gave her a special drink I always had on hand for when I might have to piss for the Army, and I told her to drink as much water as she possibly could, then drink TWICE that amount and TWICE MORE when she was done with that! SHe did....and got a call today hired for her new job cause she passed her test!
I'm convinced that drinking insane amounts of water, along with vitamin D to color your piss, will pass someone in a pinch, provided you drink so much water you are pissing every 2 minutes, and you make sure the first part of the stream doesnt get into the cup. Just thought id pass on the info. I weigh 175 and am 23, and im in pretty hood shape, but I used the same technique 8 hours after hitting a sherlock with some good chronic in it, and passed as well.
-PM

Awesome man, great news!

My friend got piss tested before xmas and smoked 48hours before, he didn't get the results yet tho. We will see. He works out alot and is in very good shape to and drinks lotsa water and other fluids.

right on purp tell your ole lady congrats,hope the new job works out for her!I use to do the same thing to pass a drug test when they didnt have all these new chems on the market,only with the lots of water id add a water purifying pill to it roflmaoooooooooo

yea i had to do that i just worked did a lot of push ups sit ups and drank shit loads of water pissed alot took vitamins and i did it for a little while like 2 hours but continued drinking water at the test place cuz i told them that i didn't have to go. i took it and passed but i was still forced to go to rehab but only went like 2 weeks before i said fuck it and stoped going

ive passed evry drug test ive ever taken with this method ( i smoke EVERYDAY)

i was drinkin so much water i practically lived in the bathroom.....

good to hear your girl got the job now smoke up to celebrate!!

hell ya.. im smoking a bowl right now

Exactly. When I was in the army, I did some serious, in depth research onto how one can pass a drug test. The herbs used in cleanser drinks are ultimately useless, good only to add specific elements into your urine that, if you drink alot of water (which is usualy a requirement with these drinks), will be missing due to dilution. For example, if your urine sample has little to no creatine in it, or is pure white and waterty in color, then you may be forced to test again because the specimin was not suitable for testing. However, if your "herbal drink" has vitamin D in it and creatine, then even when you are pissing water, it's colored yellow and has high levels of creatine in it.
My buddies will drink sick ass shit, convincedd that it "coats the fat" inside their body, and spend a bunch of cash on miricle drinks and detrox pills. Im telling you, in my research, scientificly, theres no real way to cover up (or detox with pills) the weed that is in your fat cells, but it IS possible to trick the test by drinking assloads of water before the test and covering up the color and creatine levels with normal, over the counter vitamins.
-PM

what is clear choise

and the lord said "I bequeeth this herb, and thou shalt smoke it or get an ass woopin

Congrats to you and your hot sounding girlfriend.

Hmm, now I have a better pick of products if Im in need of something for a test. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom