Glass collection thread

Heres my babies!!!:peace:

DSCN03631.JPG

Sweeet.. Where's a damn drool icon when you need one? :headbanger:

I've got a few of those red eye bowls too. They're common, but real nice. Nice collection all in all man. Is that "Zong" a red eye piece too? I love it.

Well I was really hoping for a bit more traffic in here. I mean look at all these sweet pieces lol. I expect smoking shots from the few wonderful people who posted pics here. And Cherry, thanks man. :cheesygrinsmiley:

yep that zong is red eye , and those bowls, they pretty much give them away i have like 4 there ok but i like my salamander bowl the best its crazy (its in the zong) :bong:

Is that bowl Red eye too? I have one similar, but not as many warts. What did you get that zong for? Their prices are pretty reasonable.

Damn I gotta update my collection now...that is sweet- like your own personal head shop...

That's sweet Carp.. How much? And got any weed to fill it?

Nice dude.. How old are you and how long you been collecting?

Must have spent a buttload in the last year to get all those..

Thats a fortune worth of glass, and it's all great looking. I don't think my lungs could take it with some of those lol. But glad I found this thread, I enjoy seeing what everyone likes.

The only thing I can afford is good pot.:smokin:

Peace and happiness:peace:

Roorman, I say me you and Marshall get together and put all our pieces to bed lol. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Homegrown_Headies.JPG

4Marshall20 said:
Big-4.jpg
these are my friends bongs,6-kink zong,snowman,perc, and herochebba standing at 32"

Nice, You know how much he paid for the snowman, 2nd from the left? I'd like to get something like that....

Back
Top Bottom