Glass Vs. Metal

Sorry for the double post, but Freshnugs put a question in my mind. This is going to make me sound like a retard, but here it is. What the Christ is a spoon?

I don't mean one of those metal dealies that are used to dig food.

just a bowl, your basic glass pipe, Ive heard them called spoons cause they look like them

Ello Everyone!

Just curious to what peoples opinions are, Glass Vs. Metal, on pipes and bongs, meaning bowl, and pipe or bong itself, Myself personaly I prefer glass, I think u get a better taste, and u dont have to worry bout some metal burnoff going into your lungs
Peace:peace:
Clint:smokin:

metal is for crackheads

nice avatar by the way

Sorry for the double post, but Freshnugs put a question in my mind. This is going to make me sound like a retard, but here it is. What the Christ is a spoon?

I don't mean one of those metal dealies that are used to dig food.

a spoon is a pipe that's shaped like a spoon.

is metal bad for you? i have one i smoke out of regularly and would like to know.

no its not neccesarily bad for you, but it does put off some fumes...and you would get a better tasting smoke out of glass. metal wont kill you or nothing but glass is better...just stay away from foil

I Like To Use A Metal Outdoor Gig Show Shit Like That Because If You Drop Them They Dont Break But Glass Are The Best

GLASS...nothing is better than the first hit off a clean glass bowl....plus glass is beautiful and there are so many good artists out there...and metal taste like shit.

Back
Top Bottom