good day eh

Diggity Nuggs

Ah yes another Canadian added to the list. British Columbian would be correct. I have been growing for 23 yrs, nailed by the cops once, bad spider mite problem at least ten times, ripped off twice, sabotaged by an ex-girlfriend once, cropping with no problems priceless. I have used fridges,old cars,buses,basements, greenhouses and even cardboard boxes.

I was raised in a loving home with hippies as parents. Music was always on in my home as a child, parents listened to everything from Bob Marley to Dean Martin. Mom still makes the best Pot Peanut Butter Cookies ever!! A funny story about that... maybe later on.

I live in a orchard, a small little home surrounded by Cherry & Apple trees. I have no children but do have two dogs and a cat. Bo is a Border Collie who just loves everybody, and Luke a Black Lab who also loves everybody but squirrels and ducks, and well.... Duke, the guard cat. He looks after the place and he's the boss. For Chrissake dont piss him off. Duke loves my plants and always has even as a mild mannered kitten, boy those were the days. Every day I go through the same chore chasing Duke out of the girls room. Buds on the coffee table are not safe with Duke around or even a doob they are toys to him. I cant tell ya how many times I have chased him because he has my last bud in his mouth or has batted a bud under the fridge.

I hope to help some folks along the way and make some friends. Share stories and knowledge. This is my little introduction hope it helps you to know me a little better.

PEACE

great intro. looking forward to seeing you around the boards. pay a visit to the stories area and share a tale.

Thanks everybody. I am busy right now with the orchard, the spring is always hectic. But some photos will be shared if I can keep Dukes ugly mug out of them.

Hello!

Back
Top Bottom