Good Day, Eh. ^_^

MonK-TanG

Good day, I am Mike and I come from BC, Canada. I am a grower/medi-smoker.
It's good to be here, and hope my time here turns out to be a good one.
I am pretty much in to everything, and the only real dislikes I have is country music, and basicly alot of other mainstream music. I am mostly underground for almost everything I do. Lol
I am a PC Tech/PC Engineer and an ESL Teacher. I like to study entomology/bio-chemistry/botany/herpetology/japanese linguistics/vetanary sciences/and gene research in my free time. Those are just my hobbies, but the growing and my PC work takes its toll on my time as well lol....
Well for the most part I do those things lol, other than that, I grow what should be O.K. to have and cultivate. ^_^

Again it's nice to see every1 and, I hope to post many piks of my plants and such and, I hope to party hard with every1 here lol.

Hello MonK-TanG, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. You sound like you know what your doing. Good, I'll suggest you take a minute to vote in some 420 contests: 420 Contests - 420 Magazine
If you need help or have a question contact a member of the Hospitality Team. Thanks for coming south of the border to join us, we're glad your here.
I'll see you :surf: around the forums. Now it's 420 time. :ganjamon:

Brillant! ;) Thank you for joining 420. Super Happy you are here. :clap:
Any Questions brother please shout out. :hmmmm:
Look into starting a Grow Journal....Ok?
You will find Many happy 420 members from up north, As well from around the World.
All who love this wonderful plant Called Cannabis.
Get ready to read, talk, research, look and listen what 420 is all about.
Please jump right in and make yourself at home.
We :welcome: you with open arms. :hug:
Looking forward in seeing and hearing more from you in the forums. :dreamy:
C U Around Friend! :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Kool, Thx guys. ^_^ Hi to you all back haha. Right on ^_^

Back
Top Bottom