Another canuck eh

sevens7

hello all
i am very happy to have found this place , i did in the past try to register here but could not beat the captcha i am new to puter so
please forgive me in advance if i do make some mistake .
i am a married man with no kid that i know of...lol.i am married for 14 yrs now but living with the same person for the last 25 yrs.
my wife and me are now raising 2 grand kids for the last 3 years .they were both young when they first move in for good.7 and 9 yrs old .
i did also help to raise the 2 kids my wife did get from a preceding marriage and strange enuff from the same ages as those 2 grand kids.
i am a medical cannabis user for many years now.living only a 15 minutes drive from Niagara falls Ontario .i do grow my own cannabis strictly indoor for the last 20 years.
my personal plants limit is 98 plants and the same for my wife
not really an activist .but like to participate in rally and help others to find dr to sign theirs medical papers and help to fill them properly
i am very proud to share this ..in June this year i did help 28 person to be legal here in Ontario.

i am a french Canadian still learning english .i was born and raise in Quebec city and did move to Ontario 28 years ago .
i will add from time to time to my introduction..but for now i want to go read more about this very nice site.

thanks for accepting me peace ...7...:circle-of-love:

Yo 7... sounds like you have a firm grip on your shit. I think you will have fun here!

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

PS... I thought these link also may be handy since you already know enough to be growing for so many years... cheers EH!
Grow Journals
Plant and Bud Photos

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom