Howdy

Wilbur

Hello all you kind folk. I've been visiting 420 for sometime now, but never really checked out the forums. Don't know why I waited so long, but better late than never. I look forward to getting to know ya'll. I'm 52 yrs old, but extremely immature. Been married for 30 yrs and I have 2 kids and 3 grandkids. I'm living in the Ozarks of Missouri but am a California transplant and probably will be a Californian in spirit forever. I'm a long time recreational smoker, but in the last few years it has taken on more of a role as medicine due to some medical conditions. I guess that should be enough for starts. Like I said, looking forward to gettin to know ya'll. Be Free... Peace! :peace:

Welcome again user.....glad to see you here on the boards. The forums are all awesome & informative. So much input has gone into them by members and staff here that you ought to be able to find whatever you need.
See ya round the boards bro......don't ever grow up....:cheesygrinsmiley:

great to have you here, your stories will be greatly enjoyed so post as much as you can! i myself am from cali and counting every moment that i am not smoking the great buds i plan to make up for once i get back. LOL

Back
Top Bottom