Hello from NY! Hiyou doin!?

skunkaroo

Hello all..I'm in upstate NY. I have grown a few times some 15 yrs ago or so with pretty good success. But..I guess I'd have to say I'm back to bein a newbie now. I have read a LOT of stuff on here and other forums, and have learned a LOT that I didn't already know. I'm just educating myself for now bein I live in a boarding home with my land lady living in the same house. I am soooo wanting to move out of here into a place of my own so I can start growin some beautiful bud!

I will be browsin threads for the next couple months til I can get a new place. Hope to chat n get to know some of ya'll on here. God bless and good luck everyone!!!

PEACE!!!
The pesky Landscraper..

Thx Green Love, my new friend! Can't wait to start growin!!! I know I will gain great knowledge on this site.

PEACE!

Hey there skunkaroo, whats up?:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. I live on the East Coast in an MMJ legal state and hope you can move to a safe MMJ state allowing you to grow legally.
Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time and see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Check this hash out guys!
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Back
Top Bottom