Check this hash out guys!

A pard of mine is making some really good hash (in my opinion) I'm gonna have him do all my BS and whatever else I decide to hash up.
I just wanted to post a couple of quick pics of the almost finished product. This stuff smokes really awesome, it's very stoney. The taste is what I would expect for "the kind" home spun hash.
It still needs to be ground (fluffed) and then pressed, I will do that later:

DSCN18891.jpg

DSCN18911.jpg

DSCN18981.jpg

Wingman... your the best brother!
This hash is the shit man, I am lovin it. It's been a while since I had any that I really thought reminded me of the old blonde Leb we used to get when I was a kids in So. Cal.
If the BS I get is as good as I think it will be, I will be havin some kick ass cheese all year long... I feckin love this shit man!

i have a question any idea how to make some goo not to sure of how id go about doing so ??

I think that bubblebags are one of the easiest ways to make hash. Kind of spendy to some, but you just buy the size and quantity you need. For instance, if you have a small amount you could get the one gallon size or if you have a lot you could get the 5 gallon size. Then you do not need a hole bunch of bags... I think a (3) bag set is just fine.

There are a million ways to make hash and a respected member named Roseman made a thread of it. All there is to making hash is separating the trichomes from the veg matter.

Hash Making

I actually prefer hash. I do not like smoking a lot, so hash does the trick. Not too much smoking. And, I seem to prefer the hash buzz. I like having a beer or two, or maybe some wine and a couple bits of hash from an electrical bubbler.

I like hash myself but it comes down to the money here, there's nice stuff and really bad stuff, but at the end of the day all hash we get is just mass produced with all sorts added to it for weight, over here it goes like this, soapbar which can be nice or bad 14 grms = 50 euro
pollen which again can be nice or not so nice but the nice stuff is really tasty,
that is around 7 grms = 50 euro
then weed which can also be nice or bad considering ass holes sprinkililng stuff on it to add weight even glass shards, some are charging for 2.5 grms = 50 euro
so its not worth buying unless your minted.

Back
Top Bottom