New here

ChefGDP3

420 Member
Hello folks! I'm Chef, (not being pretentious, just want to keep it that way=) I'm new here. I live in upstate NY. Decided to help myself and do a little grow! Grandaddy Purp from clone. It's my first grow in many years. So far so good! If you see something, say something. Thanks in advance and I'll keep the photos coming. She's a few days into flower.
-happygrowing😶‍🌫️:yummy:

IMG_0911.jpeg

IMG_1211.jpeg

IMG_1222.jpeg

IMG_1219.jpeg

IMG_1183.jpeg

IMG_1158.jpeg

Welcome back to the garden and 420mag bro :welcome: looks like you may have some colourful bud in there 🤞👌

Just..... High..... ! No really, welcome aboard the 420 Train. Ok, one thing I did notice. In a couple of the pics near the top I see some leaves that look a little bubbly. That's a sign of overwatering. It's not in all the pics though so you may have cleared that up. The other thing I see is your lower leaves yellowing. Appears to be a Nitrogen Deficiency. What nutes are you feeding at what ratio ? Using any supplements like Cal Mag, Nitrogen, Silica, etc. ?
Your plants look good. But you can make them even better with just a few minor tweeks.

Hello folks! I'm Chef, (not being pretentious, just want to keep it that way=) I'm new here. I live in upstate NY. Decided to help myself and do a little grow! Grandaddy Purp from clone. It's my first grow in many years. So far so good! If you see something, say something. Thanks in advance and I'll keep the photos coming. She's a few days into flower.
-happygrowing😶‍🌫️:yummy:

IMG_0911.jpeg

IMG_1211.jpeg

IMG_1222.jpeg

IMG_1219.jpeg

IMG_1183.jpeg

IMG_1158.jpeg
Great garden Amigo. :yahoo:
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ChefGDP3

Nice looking garden you have there, do you only grow outdoors?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Chef and happy growing! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom