Good day from Vancouver Island!

vanislander46

Hi folks. I live on the southern portion of Vancouver Island and am very glad to be here! I started experimenting with the herb superb when I was younger. I am now just shy of 46. Recently I have started to vaporize cannabis and I find it is a lot easier on my lungs. The high isn't exactly the same, but very enjoyable otherwise. The forums seem to have great information and a caring group of people. I don't know why I never got here sooner!

Thanks for having me and I hope to be able to contribute and increase my knowledge of this marvelous plant.

Cheers! :peace:

Hello vanislander46. :ciao:
:welcome: to 420.

Stop by and say hello to member Labrat420 who may be close to you.
Super nice Guy! A master grower too! :headbanger:
Kush DWC grow

Enjoy, See you around this Great Community. :yahoo:
We have been waiting for you, Friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:roorrip: :peace:

Hockey Gold Metal....:welldone:

High Vanislander46 and :welcome: to 420Mag! :cheer:

I miss the island and hope to be living there someday myself. Thought I might wait 'till after the big quake hits when beach-front property ought to be plentiful and cheap again! lol Should be soon what with all the seismic activity making it's way around the planet these days so hang on tight! I hope you're not on the west coast as there will likely be one hell of a tsunami hitting shortly after. The main fault is only about 120 km off the coast in case you weren't aware. Of course they've been saying it's any day now for 50 years so they must be right, right? Probably wait until the day I move in! :rofl:

I've been way the hell up north a couple of provinces away for nine years and I'm done with this place. A shack in the hills near Campbell River, a small boat and a little pot patch is all I need to finish off my days happy. :bong:

I've got an old BC vapourizer but would like to get something that works better as my lungs aren't in the best of shape either. I'm getting more into baking with pot as that's a great way to get the buzz without the coughing and choking.

Lots of great folks here and you should have a good time! +Reps to help you along!

Take care.

:peace:

Hi vanislander46, :welcome: to the 420Mag.
Glad you joined us in spreading cannabis awareness. :thumb:
Got a question, just ask.
Don't be shy, I'll see you around :surf: the forums.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom