Good deal on cfl lights!

mudrunner

so i was browsing around and i seem to have found a decent price on some cfl lights i thought i might share it with you guys. so first heres a photo of the lights themselves:

Lights Of America #9166B 65W Fluorescent Replacement Bulb
21B6ygP36HL.jpg

Here is a little more info on them: Lights of America 65W Fluorex Replacement Bulb (9166B) does anyone see an issue with these lights? there 6500k, and i like how these lights are designed in a "half circle" type shape so they can direct the majority of their light downward already there designed to be used in the outdoor security type lighting... and shoot, for 10 bucks and free shipping its hard to pass up

Good Catch ! Nothing wrong one bit. Thanks for the HEADS UP! Looks like their rewiring the site. Did you catch these ? Lights of America
They come with 25,000 hrs life, 1,000,1,200, and 1,500 lumen options, and the wattage is substantial. Originally made for what they call from Dawn to Dusk applications, but "Hey" Why Not ?
Good Day!

Good Catch ! Nothing wrong one bit. Thanks for the HEADS UP! Looks like their rewiring the site. Did you catch these ? Lights of America
They come with 25,000 hrs life, 1,000,1,200, and 1,500 lumen options, and the wattage is substantial. Originally made for what they call from Dawn to Dusk applications, but "Hey" Why Not ?
Good Day!

I have not seen those before... have you heard of them being used for growing? It seems like that could be very effevtive for growing... im intrigued lol did you happen to get a price on that led spotlight?

So know I have not as of yet personally used these, but a scientist that has worked with laboratory optical technology for over 21 years, I can tell you there's no technical reason for them not to be considered. I contacted the principal company in CA for a pricing sheet for their full line, and they very quickly sent me their distributors contact data for me to take it further. ESP Lighting - The Fluorescent Lighting Source . Check out the front page..It's a fact that where ever there's allot of money to be made in any business arena, there's going to be parasites around the corner to greet you.There are plenty of LED light suppliers out there, that because they aren't "specializing" in MMJ, have normal competitive pricing. Because of the nature of the characters that this particular [MMJ] niche market attracts, you have to always engage your own filtering of hype process to keep it all real.Humans are still asking why the saucers are not landing and wanting to hang out..My take on it is when the human race gets with the program of humanity they will hang!

so i was browsing around and i seem to have found a decent price on some cfl lights i thought i might share it with you guys. so first heres the link for the lights themselves Amazon - Lights Of America #9166B 65W Fluorescent Replacement Bulb And here is a link with a little more info on them Lights of America 65W Fluorex Replacement Bulb (9166B) does anyone see an issue with these lights? there 6500k, and i like how these lights are designed in a "half circle" type shape so they can direct the majority of their light downward already there designed to be used in the outdoor security type lighting... and shoot, for 10 bucks and free shipping its hard to pass up

The LoA webpage you linked said:
CAUTION:

1) This lamp is a replacement lamp only and does not have a ballast.

So in order to make this light to work you would have to run it in a ballasted housing? Is this correct?

Back
Top Bottom