Good or Bad idea?

kushcheese9

As im in the flowering stage at last :) i want alot of carbon dioxide in an around my growroom so my babies can thrive . as im abit low on funds ive decided to use the bottled c02 method with the water yeast and suger. my idea ive put together is the air tube that releases the c02 into the air is put directly into my oscilating fan soo c02 will be getting around my room faster and in even amounts due to the fan taking the produced c02 from the tube then blowing directly all over the plants . would this be a good trick to use or am i barking up the wrong tree

thanks

Re: Good or Bad idea ?

You'd get more CO2 to your plants by talking to them for ten minutes every day.

Lol i dunno about that but that is awhole lot of talking to urself. Sure u r talking to ur babies but they arent talking bac so its juss gonna be a one sided conversation n thats gonna get old pretty quick.

Kushcheese9
I think u should put the end of the tubes directly over the plant or leaves.

Re: Good or Bad idea ?

the room should be on a timer to keep said co2 around for the duration of its peak performance. then vented out and fresh air brought back into the room. a schedule if you will. keep it around then blow it out then do it again. temps must be higher in the room to get the most out of the co2. a warmer room will mean more ability for the plant to uptake the neuts given!
id say your not wrong but ive not had good results with the yeast method. that dosent mean you wont. my thinking is hhow ya going to know un less you try!
great luck to you
peace

Back
Top Bottom