Good Soil?

Mendozis

420-magazine-mobile525346569.jpg
hello I'm new to growing and was wonder5if this is a good feed for my plant, I'm only posting the for help sorry.

Sent from my SM-G920T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Aurora Indica Feminized - Mars 300 LED - 1st Grow

420-magazine-mobile525346569.jpg
hello I'm new to growing and was wonder5if this is a good feed for my plant, I'm only posting the for help sorry.

I'll give my input.

That soil uses micronutes? I'm not a fan of those because if you run into deficiency issues it might be harder to pinpoint. Do you plan on using bottled nutrients as well? The rule of thumb I seem to keep running across for soil is:

1. Make your own supersoil, many guides online. These will require absolutely no additional nutrients unless you see signs of something.
2. Use Fox Farm Ocean Forest, nutes as necessary.

These are just the 2 options I see the most used.

Re: Aurora Indica Feminized - Mars 300 LED - 1st Grow

I'll give my input.

That soil uses micronutes? I'm not a fan of those because if you run into deficiency issues it might be harder to pinpoint. Do you plan on using bottled nutrients as well? The rule of thumb I seem to keep running across for soil is:

1. Make your own supersoil, many guides online. These will require absolutely no additional nutrients unless you see signs of something.
2. Use Fox Farm Ocean Forest, nutes as necessary.

These are just the 2 options I see the most used.
The soil is use is my father in laws secret the guy wouldn't even give me his mixture combo lol but I use and this is how my plant looks the first pic is recent the second is when she was first given to me, the only thing I feed her is egg shells crushed up really good like to dust, a I've only gave her water woth espon slat twice ... but the soil I like, is this feed ok to give her is what I'm wondering about I'm a rookie and looking for help or advice I'm not to scared to say I'm a rookie noob lol
420-magazine-mobile11347055.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1663741638.jpg

Back
Top Bottom