Good Strain for inducing sleep?

How about 2 grams of Sour Diesel hash heated slowly in olive oil over 3hrs, quick cooled and injected into capsules...I was expecting a real sativa evening and I don't remember a thing:hmmmm: TOO much olive oil I guess...my wife said I starting bringing every munchie I could find to the bedroom and ate until I feel asleep :trance:w/ half a sandwich in my hand:snooze:I have home theatre even in my bedroom and zoned out...slept all night...high doses of anything w/ munchies should knock out the toughest DAWG:smokin: INSOMNIA>>>USE the best you can get, eat carbs and don't fight the drowsy effect.

^^how would you rate Herijuana for sleep?

Herijuana will also knock you out, however its not 100% indica it still has sativa in it. And depending on which pheno of herijuana you get (theres 3) the more indica dominant pheno will be the best for inducing sleep.

I'm also a sativa day time and indica night time person. I really like grandaddy purp for inducing sleep. A couple hits (when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep) works wonders!!

Edible's also make me pretty sleepy. I think they must make them all out of indica??? :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom