Good strains?

vietpimp07

Hey I'm wondering if these are some good strains to start with. I plan on getting:

Feminised Northern Lights x Big Bud
BogBubble
White Rhino

I need help deciding on either of these:
Ice
K2
AK-48
Pure Power Plant
White Widow
Hollands Hope
B-52

I am going to plant these bad boys outside and I want atleast 4 or 5 different strains growing. If there are any other strains please post but please mind the price range (haha) from $0-$50.

vietpimp07 said:
Hey I'm wondering if these are some good strains to start with. I plan on getting:

Feminised Northern Lights x Big Bud
BogBubble
White Rhino

I need help deciding on either of these:
Ice
K2
AK-48
Pure Power Plant
White Widow
Hollands Hope
B-52

I am going to plant these bad boys outside and I want atleast 4 or 5 different strains growing. If there are any other strains please post but please mind the price range (haha) from $0-$50.

White widow...

Durban Posion <3~! ice is also good

White Widow, B-52, and K2

Jack Herer or Black Widow. :Rasta:

BUT,
Crystal seeds are "White widow x Northern lights", produce big yeilds outdoors and in, so will be interesting when they arrive etc etc.... :allgood:

Down under though, "white widow" is now just reaching us and its just a short wait till its available to taste. Heard its awesome, hope its as good as the black widow we occasionally get here?

trainwreck is my favorite stavia ak is good indica like vicodin but that widow is the best on the list my friend has the newest clone out there its called big mac ts so beautiful but that trainwreck and romulan are really good body highs romulan they call heroin its so strong

im gonna buy some romulan trainwreck and widow clones in hollywood ill have plenty of pics but im not wasting time already got purple uper kush seeds planted out back clones im growing indoors though

Sour deez is clone only and kept only by a few especially if its the original... i am presuming you are talking about the ecsd clone not the sour deez seed line ... Both are said to be excellent though..

brushtail

The big game is to find fresh and good germinating seed for a normal price.
If that seed is also giving what the name was prommissing...You're lucky !
But ...NAMES....are given by people, and most of them you can't trust if it comes to money.

You better look for a fair and honest contact!

SpeesCees
No Mercy Supply

Back
Top Bottom