Gorilla Grow

handa131

I grew 11 Lowryder 2's last spring as a beginner's project. I harvested 2.8 ounces of decent weed for my effort. Now I am trying a second grow. This is a really cheap project. The entire setup ran around $400 buying off of eBay and Walmart, plus the price of seeds.

My set-up is an old bookcase I found, 52 inches tall, 32 inches wide and 16 inches deep. I nailed in 6 pieces of wood to use as as slats to hold the lights up, used cardboard to make a front and lined the hole thing with Mylar blankets using Elmer's Glue.

For lights I have a 150w sodium ballast kit, 4 2700k CFL bulbs and 2 6500k CFL bulbs. The CFL's are mounted to a surge protector that is tied to a small board with fishing line so that they are adjustable.

I am growing in 2 gallon pots with an inch of pebbles in the bottom and filled with topsoil I bought from Walmart.

I germinated my seeds in paper towels using distilled water. I started with 5 Mi5 seeds (free), 5 Fem Auto Assassin seeds (bought) and 5 SnowRyder seeds (free) 0n August 9th.

I have
1 Mi5
4 Fem Auto Assassin's
1 SnowRyder
all 5 days old and about an inch tall.

If there is a problem with this journal it's that my camera is a 2 megabyte piece of junk.

Is anyone else interested in how this turns out?

Everyone is interested!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom