got to try BUDDER

Mary420juana

Hash Meister
hi all, I said I would let you all know when I got to try that batch of budder,, well I did last night!! 3 tiny hits was all it took to throw me into a very nice buzz, I took some pictures but I need to resize them so I will do that after work tonight, it was so smooth and there was no left over residue on the hotknife (meaning it was very pure) I am not so sure I would pay $80 for a gram of it though.. my hash I make is almost as potent you just need to take a few more hits, but it was a nice experiance ,we may get in on a gram but I cant see myself getting it often. anyone else had the pleasure of trying this 99.7% pure thc product? :passitleft:

Thanks for the report. I'll try it some day when up that way. Would you say the buzz was more cerebral than physical? How long did the main affects last?

I gotta say...you can surely handle your Cannabis. 3 hits of budder...sheesh. :ganjamon:

IMG_00371.JPG

IMG_00372.JPG

well here's the pics, the high was nice.. we did smoke some kief hash afterwards so it wasnt just a budder high.. but I had just gotten off work and tried it, so I wasnt high already.. it was a nice high, not bog.. afterwards I played guitar hero 3 and aerosmith on hard/expert . if you know the game you know that that difficulty level can be incredibly hard for hand eye coordination, anyway to the point.. i was able to play better than I do normally, it was a pick me up from the couch lock weed I have been getting.. (incredibly potent but sooooo couch lock) in all honesty I cant see myself paying $80 for s gram when I could do 6 tokes of my hash and get just as high from 3 tokes of budder... just a personal opinion..but I am a heavy critique of my smokable. (if your gonna do it do it right ;)

Rich :
as you can see from the pics its almost hash like but very gummy.. hold it in your fingers too long it goes to liquid, the tokes you need are pinheads and you cant pick them up with a second knife like hash. I had to stick small pieces to the end of a wire and touch them to the end of my hotknife, (much like hotknifing oil), the tokes explode like kief hash it was a nice taste and very smooth( in and out) with a short catch in the lungs after a breath or 2 of air, i think thats about the best i can do I am fairly cooked right now :passitleft: I do hope to get more ( at a better price) although I do understand the price. anyway enough rambling more smoking SWED

Budder pretty much rocks. I've got some a while back. It's a very interesting high. You would never expect to get that lifted off such a small quantity. 3 hits is all it takes, I used to take 1 to 2 at the most, :Rasta: Enjoy the best of it!

i haven't even heard of this stuff except here on the threads. wish i could find some. i wonder how its made?

thanks man. damn, i hope i can get my hands on it sometime in the next few months. that would be awesome.

Sure just head north.

lol, wish that was possible.

Back
Top Bottom