Granddaddy Purple Help PLEASE!

jcat57

I bought 7 clones last month that were supposed to be Granddaddy Purple. Everything I've read and the pictures I've seen suggest it would have an Indica growth pattern but two of the clones look like Indica's but the other 5 are growing tall with skinny sativa leaves, has ANYONE else had this experinence?

Re: Granddaddy Purple Help PLEASE!!!!

You either got different types of clones or you have a major problem that is causing the odd growth, e.g., nutrient/pH issues or pathogens. Sometimes one of the latter problems can cause strikes of the same plant to go haywire. If the leaves of one look sativa & the others look indica, then they are different clones.

This doesn't surprise me. I got a packet of seeds from THSeeds that were supposed to MK-Ultra. 4 were entirely preme, 2 cracked in box (didn't even soak these 6), 1 didn't germ, 3 did (all females) none MK Ultra. They were pure sativas. Quality control in this business is for not. Best.

You got punked my friend. If the seller was reputable I would go back and explain their error, they may admit fault and make it right. If you bought them from some dude your sister's best friend's aunt used to date then your screwed. But hey, grow them all out and see what you get. You may be pleasantly surprised.

O.K. think I got it figured out. Somebody mistagged 2 of the 7 clones I bought as Grandaddy when in fact they are identical to the purple kush plants I'm growing. Thanks to those of you that gave input

O.K. think I got it figured out. Somebody mistagged 2 of the 7 clones I bought as Grandaddy when in fact they are identical to the purple kush plants I'm growing. Thanks to those of you that gave input

Hate to rain on your parade, but that doesn't make sense. You said in the OP that 2 looked to be indica and 5 looked like sativas. Granddaddy is a 100% indica strain, so if you are thinking the 5 that look like sativas are indeed the granddaddy then you are mistaken. It would be more likely that the 2 that looked like indicas are the granddaddys and the other 5 are of some unknown strain... If you received any granddaddys at all.

:passitleft:

you will be able to tell what they are better after they flower and you smoke them

Back
Top Bottom