Green Puffs

GreenieGal

Wow I boiled water and with ground canna and butter for cannabutter, then I was looking at an old 1960's cook book for cream puffs, it was easy.

You use boiling water and butter, so hey, I read did the boiling method, once to strain out the ground canna, then again with the butter in more water, to get really clean butter, that second boiling I used the water from that to make the puffs and the butter,,,

So ganga water and cannabutter,,,

Easy to make filling of custard or what ever you like, and a chocolate sauce topping,,, I called them "green puff" cream puffs.

the dough was light green and the inital bake of 450 degrees for 15 minutes did not hinder the thc.

I ate one and about 1 1/2 hour later, I felt like I was sinking, hard to focus, I went into the bathoom and could not see my eyes, they where hazed over, so figured I better go lay down, I fell asleep at 8pm woke up at 7am. Felt drunk. Man it worked maybe to well.

So that water if you use it after it is cleaned out it works to for anyway water recipe.

Ok green Puffs

1st I made canna butter on a double broiler, then put it with the next batch that I boiled in a big pot,, so had about 14oz of keif and bud ground for the final batch of orange kush. Then after I got the butter off, I reboiled all the fluid.

I used the fluild and the butter,,,

Green puffs

1/2 cup of butter
1 cup boiling water.....

1 cup sifted flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 eggs..................... Melt butter in boiling water, Add flour and salt stir vigorously, cook stiring constantly, till mixture forms a ball.

Remove from heat cool slightly, then add eggs once at a time beating vigorously (I used a wooden spoon) beat till dough is smooth (it it will be)

have oven at 450, ok now drop dough about big heaping spoonfull onto greased cookie sheet (I used canna oil for the grease)

cook at 450 for 15 minutes then lower heat to 325 and cook for 25 more minutes, then remove from oven split the puff open turn overn off, then put puff back in over to dry out about 20 minutes then cool on rack.

cocoa cream filling .... 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup cocoa

combine all then chill for 1hour then beat with mixer till fluffy and stiff,,,

peach orange filling ........ 2 beaten eggs
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup heavy cream (whipped)

1 1/2 to 2 cups of drained sweetened sliced peaches

6 puffs already made...............combine eggs and sugar, blend in juices, cook over hot not boiling water (double brolier) till thick stiring constantly , Chill, then after chilled fold in whipped cream, place peaches in puffs:cover with 1/2 the orange custard, put tops on puffs, pour remaining custard over and garnish with rest of peaches.

I used french custard in mine...

french custard............1/2 cup sugar
1 tablesppon flour
1 tablesppon cornstrach
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup milk
1 beaten egg yoke
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup heavy cream whipped ( I forgot to whip mine but it worked anyway)

combine sugar,flour,cornstarch, and salt. (in cooking pot) gradually stir in milk, cook and stir till thicken and boils, then cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes longer, take a bit of the hot milk add to egg yoke then add it all back to the hot milk ( this helps blend it) Stir constantly,,,, bringing just to boiling, add vanilla,,,,,,,,,, cover with plastic or waxed paper, when cool then you add in the whippend cream (fold it in which is using a spatula and turning it in slowly).

makes about 2 cups of filling for the puffs.

now top them with Chocolate sauce.

1 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of water
1/2 cup of light corn syrup
3 ..one ounce square unsweetened chocolate melted (use double broiler I used chips cause did not have squars worked but heck of sweet)
1 teaspoon vanilla.......

In saucepan combine sugar, water, corn syrup bring to a boil, then gradually add the chocolate, blending well . Boil gently about 15 minutes ( take a bit to infuse the chocolate) stir occasionaly, then add vanilla........cover with plastic wrap cool makes 1 2/3 cups you can add nuts also on top of this,,,

ok if you use the filters canna water from making the butter,, this will make you very very loopy...

ok You have my Green Puffs

Hey, nice idea! Hey, if you make another batch or have more left you should take pics! We love pics here. ;-) Oh, and btw, I love old cookbooks! It is so much fun to look at recipes that people used to make that now would be considered "gross". Lol!

Back
Top Bottom