greetings all!

lofryhash

been lurking for some time and decided to hop in and start reading the most recent wisdoms and experiments with the propagation of the Sacred Herb.
I am one who does consider it a 'sacred plant'. I use it constantly for meditations and studies. I am an ordained minister, older and now a fully Ecclectic Pagan in practice and attitude. I also have started using cannabis for treatment of neuralgia due to 'gouty-arthritis' or more commonly known as degenerative arthritis. I was introduced to cannabis in my early teens... got me in a lot of trouble. However the Universe is a funny place. 'Bout 1983, I came to realize that I was on a spiritual path and until I walked it the way I should I was going to continue on and just DIE... However because of my experiences in meditation prior and some innate sense of 'direction'... I have made it this far, and cannabis is just part of my life. It is as much a part of my life as the food I eat. I consider it nothing more than something that should be available to all freely (I speak ideally). Like an old Jamacian woman once told me (she was my father-in-laws nurse): "We call it 'BUSH'. My Mother and aunts would make a tea and make us drink a glass every morning during the rainy seasons or when it got chilly. They would take heated towels and put the leaves directly on the skin of someone who had a fever or chills or was coughing or otherwise sick... and put the towels over the leaves and let the person lay in bed with bush on their body and reheat the towels... never saw it fail!" Those words really sank in to me. To think I could come from such a place and run into a person with such wisdom and knowledge,.. me and my mate are both herbalists... just shows to go! I am into the herb in a much deeper way now than in my younger days. It is time for this plant to reenter the stage of humankind as what it always has been: a way to keep us all sane and healthy. An amazing plant... I am proud to be able to have the honor of farming such an herb. An 'no' I do not sell. I have shared with those in need of some in times of hurt or distress, but I am not out to feed the criminal element... anything! In fact: I think if we could have folks in ALL the USA who could legally grow it and make it totally legal, let 'em tax it!.. Weed farmers could create a political entity that could truly CHANGE THIS SCREWED UP WORLD!-
ooops... 'got on a soapbox agin':smokin:

Hello to you lofryhash. :welcome: Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Very well stated. Truely a very amazing Plant... yes "sacred plant". We are honored you have joined us today. 420 is Helping Cannabis Awareness and your strong belief will be a great addition. If we can help you in anyway please ask. It seems as we get older we appreciate many things from our past that shaped us into what we have become today. You will find many members here who have like yourself rely on this wonderful plant to help remedy many, many ailments. To over all improve life and well being. Please enjoy your time on 420. We all will be looking forward hearing more from you. :peace:

Thank you!
I am really glad I finally signed in... ~8)
Been upgrading my thinking on cultivation quite a bit.
REALLY NICE DATABASE OF KNOWLEDGE! WOW...
From the very simple to the complex and everything in between!
I likes it~
LubNPeas!:roorrip:

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Wonderful opening post; you'll fit in perfectly around here ;)

Enjoy your exploration of the site

:passitleft:

Thank you for the kind words, It is really nice to get into a place where like minds can come together and work on ways to change the world through Cannabis agriculture! Maybe this time we will succeed in getting the Sacred Herb a bit less regulated (shall we say!)...
Heee HEEE~ where's my munchies???... :goodjob:

:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom