Hello to all

lollia

My name is Lollia, about 4 years ago I was a passenger in a car that was "T-Boned" in where I sustained heavy damage to my right arm. I have had several surgeries, the last one being just over a year ago. So I am cured now, so they say. I was given every pain killer known to man and I think biting on a stick was the best by far. Pharmaceuticals for me caused massive mood swings, depression and nausea so great that I lost 25 pounds that I didn't have to lose. I started smoking at the advice of a friend, the weight is back on plus a kilo or three and I am now looking to cultivate my own. I live in Nor Cal AKA cannabis ground zero, but I find such a communal rift in where people who don't use cannabis think every card holder is faking it, for a fix. The sense of community here is quite strong and I appreciate the wisdom of the 420 staff as wells the Veterans even the noobs like me. I will desperately try to not sound the new kid but if I do maybe you could cut a girl a break.

Cheers to all my new Mates !
Lolly.

Re: Hello to all.

lollia... I have been through the same w/the pain meds... bad juju!
Welcome to the 420 mag family. If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
Or... dive right in and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Captain I simply adore you for breakfast, thanks for the welcoming. Matanuska, that seems like an aptly chosen name for you, big beautiful bunch of people you are ! I'd have you all as neighbors if I could, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom