Greetings Greenthumbs !

Hello to you Erythrocytes and :welcome:
We always love the addition of seasoned Smokers to the ranks of this Fantastic site.
Please jump right in and make yourself Comfortable. :slide:
If you find you have trouble in anyway locating and/or doing something here please just shout. :yahoo:
Super great to have you here. :cheer:
We will be waiting to see and hear more from you in the forums. :nomo:
Wishing you the best in all you do, Enjoy. :roorrip: :peace:
Here :joint: High 5 Brother.

Hi Erythrocytes, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you decided to join us. We are the friendliest 420 community on the net.
Caution, growing cannabis is addictive. This is the best place to learn to grow the sacred plant. :grinjoint:
Take a moment to vote in our 420contests.
If you need help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. :slide:
Make some friends, not hard to do, and i'll see you around the forums. :peace:

And a great big WELCOME to 420,:welcome: Erythrocytes a very informative and educational site about growing the herb that that is the magic elixer!

You certainly came to the right place!
You'll be proud to be a part of something BIG that works toward Awareness and Legalization.

I hope you enjoy your experience here and can easily find everything you seek.
You probably already know this, but If you click on FORUMS up above at the top of this page, it takes you to the FORUM page, with the differnet forums listed on the left, and the newest post in that forum is shown on the right side of the page. FORUMS are divided into THREADS and Threads are divided into POSTS. After you are familiar with navigating around the site, everything gets a little easier.

I hope you check out the links that the Hospitaility Team offers and don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help. We are like family!

Reading is the key to learning!:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom