Grow Box

NiGhT_PaCkEr420

I was thinking bout making a grow box for the winter but I was wondering what equipment and fertilizers would anyone recommend to get best grow I'm guessing P-420 and ppl might be able to help me any suggestions would rlly help thanx!!:cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

For the best stuff. Use a hps, wattage to be determentd by space. Use hydro, or organic soil. Add 20% perlite, sand, or vercumilite in your soil. Get the 2plus system by Advanced Nutrients. Or get the all organic system by AN. Use fans for air circulation. One for exhast and one inside the box for circulation.

for great organic soil this time around I used bx pro mix which works amazingly well (Canadian tire), probably use some kind of floros (I'm not good with floros for advice). like SMP said Advanced Nutrients 2 part works amazingly well or another great organic food look for Flora Nova veg and bloom food and don't forget monster bloom. Many great products bro. And if you stick around there is a lot of ppl here who will help you including myself. So good luck and if you got any questions just ask bro.
Good luck
Peace P420

i'm trying to set mine up too...i need a box or something to protect the plants while vegetating (i thought i would move them to my closet for flowering). has anyone here manufacture their own, or know what would be a good alternative. i want everything to go perfect so i need to get this straight.

Back
Top Bottom