Grow Outside Lemon AK-47 Fem Auto & Kiss Dragon Fem

CraCraCarl11

Hey starting my 1st grow in 5 years previously it was just bag seeds outdoors and indoors with whatever I had. All turned out ok just never a big yield. This time I got seeds off seed cellar had to go that route cause I live in Massachusetts so a short season and needed them fast. I got 5 420 Fast Buds Lemon AK-47 and 5 samsara seed Kiss Dragon. So far 3 of the lemon ak47 have popped and 1 of the kiss dragon. They are in peat pots with seedling mix. The ak47 will eventually be placed in 6 gallon planters with a mix of 20% perilite, 20% coconut coir and 60% miraclegro organic mix. The kiss dragon will have the same mix just in 7 gallon planters. Wanna give extra room for all of em so went larger with planters. Not a huge fan of miraclegro anything but was at my work so convient. Plus read ingredients n fairly good. I just got home and am hoping a few more popped. Using napkin method which worked for me before. I know some say soak in water or put em straight in soil. But I have used the napkin method and trust it. Hoping for 8 total to pop I'm allowed legally to grow 6 in my state so 2 more no biggie. I got fox farms nutrients when it comes to time. A bottle of grow big, Tiger bloom, and big bloom. Going feed em slow. I just hope for a bigger yield then before. From bag seeds I got damn good quality just a small yield. I was getting from a dispenser but $50 an 8th is too much. Thought screw getting a medical card for $150 and just grow. Will update with pics when they break thru the soil. Also if I have good success I will go back to seed cellar. Not sure if any1 else has gone thru them but super friendly. They accept cashapp and money order. Fast turnaround like 5 days and I got package. Also order some chemdawg off eBay on a whim. Popped up after looking for nutrients. Claimed legit so did on a whim 7 seeds for $30. The add was flagged n removed so maybe screwed on seeds. If I get em maybe interesting.

Attachments

• 20200523_163817.jpg
    20200523_163817.jpg
    671.6 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom