Carl Outdoors 2020

Not giants bit happy. The autos I will take pics after harvest. Maybe I will get a quarter just got jewellers scope and they are good. They smell good and are set sticky. I look at it this way a quarter is $100 before taxes at dispensary. $50 for seeds so already $50 off soil nutes and everything else. Stay positive. Like I should be with jobs I apply to

Attachments

• 20200821_181039_HDR.jpg
    20200821_181039_HDR.jpg
    819 KB · Views: 40
  • 20200821_181048.jpg
    20200821_181048.jpg
    850.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200821_181057.jpg
    20200821_181057.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • 20200821_181110.jpg
    20200821_181110.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 34
Hey Carl! Nice to hear from you and glad you are safe.

Yeah looking for jobs is itself one of the worst jobs, but one that unfortunately we have no choice but to do. Sending you good energy and vibes. I don't really believe in that but it's the sentiment that counts!

Hey the plants are looking good!! You'll surely get a good reward for your efforts. Still got a ways to go so fingers crossed you get more out of them than you're thinking. :green_heart: :ganjamon:

:cheer:

Well @syenite as I posted on your journal issues I won't repeat it just show pics again. I know mainly 1 leaf with main issue in pics. That's the bud spots I'm concerned at that leaf showed it the best. Every bud spot has it getting very close to same. A few leaves droop and have the spots or tips with claws. It was just that really yellow leaf 1 day and then 2 days later a wtf is that. I lose those leaves I may only trim but never remove fully buds will suffer. So yea worried this is something I invested to so I can avoid spending way wore at dispensary. You are cool and sorry for not being on here more. Just so much and I'm like wtf. Sorry if I'm a 855hole for putting my grow on yours. You see got your grow going on with style. I couldn't tell if it was a pot plant or bonzi tree at points :p

Well @syenite as I posted on your journal issues I won't repeat it just show pics again. I know mainly 1 leaf with main issue in pics. That's the bud spots I'm concerned at that leaf showed it the best. Every bud spot has it getting very close to same. A few leaves droop and have the spots or tips with claws. It was just that really yellow leaf 1 day and then 2 days later a wtf is that. I lose those leaves I may only trim but never remove fully buds will suffer. So yea worried this is something I invested to so I can avoid spending way wore at dispensary. You are cool and sorry for not being on here more. Just so much and I'm like wtf. Sorry if I'm a 855hole for putting my grow on yours. You see got your grow going on with style. I couldn't tell if it was a pot plant or bonzi tree at points :p

Hey Carl I'm glad you're back mate! Will respond to those pics you posted in my thread. Like I've said before, you can always post there! Glad you are well.

Back
Top Bottom