Grow tent poles converted into watering tube idea and wish

Remystemple

I had a random thought working on a drip ring set up that wouldn't it be nice if they made a few of the poles with in/outlets for running feed water. like a built in manifold kinda thing where you'd just connect your reservoir tube to the tent, then from an inside tent pole you'd be able to just hook up your tubing to pre made connectors and fittings. I just feel like it would save a lot of space and tubing mess.

You could get an extra hanging bar or the high CFM accessory bars to make exactly what you described.

With smaller tents (2' X 4' and 39" X 39") I use, my tank is outside the tents. I prefer my controls to be located at the tank for the individual plants. I use cable ties to hold the lines together and run them along the back of the tent to the center. Watts connectors are used to tie the lines to the dripper assemblies. This keeps the lines tidy, and out of the way, sort of like what you are looking for.

You could get an extra hanging bar or the high CFM accessory bars to make exactly what you described.

With smaller tents (2' X 4' and 39" X 39") I use, my tank is outside the tents. I prefer my controls to be located at the tank for the individual plants. I use cable ties to hold the lines together and run them along the back of the tent to the center. Watts connectors are used to tie the lines to the dripper assemblies. This keeps the lines tidy, and out of the way, sort of like what you are looking for.

yes that sounds tidy. i think i'll run mine like that too. really wish my brain did better in cramped/cluttered spaces. scrog is just out of the question, i'd end up in a rage fit eventually lmao.

Back
Top Bottom