GrowBright 4" Inline Fan & Carbon Filter Combo

Gnarnar

I recently bought a GrowBright 4" Inline Fan & Carbon Filter Combo from HTGSupply.com Product Number: ODR-GB4CMB

I have no affiliation with them. Just a happy customer!

They shipped it fast along with my panda paper and a couple free lighters.

The fan works really well. Easy to setup. Its just a little on the loud side. It sounds like i have a small AC unit in my room. The filter works really well! Just to test it out i smoked a bowl in my grow closet before i installed everything else and it worked! :tokin:

Anyways if youre not worried about being discrete than its chill!
I have hardwood floors and can barely hear and feel the vibration in the next room over. The rest of the house cant even tell!

I got this combo and the fan works great! I used a Fan controller to lower the speed and noise of the fan as I am using it for a small 2x4x6 tent.

One note, like the OP i bought mine from HTG, and the fan arrived with the plastic wire housing broken off. I emailed HTG several times and never heard back, so I just fixed it myself. Needless to say I won't be using HTG again.

I got this combo and the fan works great! I used a Fan controller to lower the speed and noise of the fan as I am using it for a small 2x4x6 tent.

One note, like the OP i bought mine from HTG, and the fan arrived with the plastic wire housing broken off. I emailed HTG several times and never heard back, so I just fixed it myself. Needless to say I won't be using HTG again.

wow thats crazy becuase somebody was just tellin me how good they were and this and that... thanks dude for lettin me know...do u have a odor sok on it or whatever u wanna call it??? and if so does it work to keep the odor away???

I have the outside cover that comes with the filter (I think its called a pre filter) on it. I don't have any plants in the tent yet, but I ran the fan and filter with 3 lit incense sticks going in the tent, and I couldn't smell a thing, even when I opened the tent up, so I'm guessing it will work well with the plants!

As for HTG, I emailed them twice and used the web contact form (goes to the same place), and did not hear back. I have not followed up because I fixed the fan with a couple of screws and washers, and I can't be bothered to try and hunt a human being down to complain to. I just won't buy from them anymore.

I have bought a lot of stuff from HTG and I couldn't be happier with them. Good prices and it seems like everything I bought has come with a warranty. I used one of their 400w MH conversion bulbs for almost a year (not continuously) before it ended up failing. I called their customer service hotline and they were very helpful. They even cross shipped me a new bulb! I would suggest them to anyone. I completely understand your stance though BigDog, I'm very much the same way when it comes to things like that. I would give them another shot though man.

I'll just mention that emailing them doesn't work very well but if you call them they are really helpful. I guess nobody checks the email.

Back
Top Bottom