Growing auto flower and feminized non auto in one room

spysmasherr

I've got one room only. Wish I and two, this way I could set up a veg/clone room and have a separate flower room. So, Ive been growing auto's which has been fine. But I just got some nice fem seeds(non auto). I was wondering if could get the fems growing with the auto's and then shorten my light cycle down to get the fems to flower. I normally run 18/6 on the autos but was wondering if I could push that to 20/4 with the auto's and fem's together. Then I would throttle down the light to 14/10 as opposed 12/6 for the normal flower cycle. This way I wouldn't be cutting the light as much. Not sure how the autos will do on a 14/10 or even a normal 12/12. Looking for bud expertise. Thanks in advance.

spy

Well I ran autos on 24 ON and they were fine with that. Ran them next to normal seeds. Then after a good SCROGing of the regs when I wanted to flower the normal ones I just ran down the lights to 12 12. Going less than 14 ON supposedly slows growth and final yield with autos so not really recommended but you don't usually get much off an auto anyway. Better to run the fem correctly and do some training to get a few extra weeks at 18/6 for the autos and get some real yield out of the fem I say.

Anyway I got good quality decent yield running them mostly at 24 ON and then just a few weeks at 12 /12. I even took the tops of the autos and left the Popcorn buds and left them in the tent at 12 12 and they got nice and fat and mature and I got another 1/3 more bud out of it.

My autos we flowering right away so they were well into flowering and nearly done by the time I started the 12 12 anyway since I scroged a good bit.

I pulled 14 oz of dry buds my last run. 3 autos under 600 hps.and my current grown pulled 12 ounce off 2 autos under 1200'w led,s. laugh all u want ;) u clearly dont have a clue.do some research look at auto grows on here. Then come back laughing lol;) happy growing every1;)

14 oz a plant is not even "normal" yields (getting close to them ) let alone "huge" yields my friend. Besides I never said you can't get great product and decent yields. You misinterpreted what I said then Flamed me on an off topic thing where you don't appear to still know what is going on in this thread.

You still have posted nothing to help out the thread owner and have only proven you are wrong AND still have said nothing to contradict anything I am saying. Trolling on here and flaming people is not helpful to the community.

:peace:

U said Autos dont yield well.im here to say they do. The question of the thread title drew me in.but ur stating facts that arnt even true? Im a calm chilled guy no fire in me unless needed.just saying how it is.seems we got off on the wrong foot;) .we are all green gardners;) peace!

14 oz a plant is not even "normal" yields (getting close to them ) let alone "huge" yields my friend. Besides I never said you can't get great product and decent yields. You misinterpreted what I said then Flamed me on an off topic thing where you don't appear to still know what is going on in this thread.

You still have posted nothing to help out the thread owner and have only proven you are wrong AND still have said nothing to contradict anything I am saying. Trolling on here and flaming people is not helpful to the community.

:peace:

I said 14 oz off 3 auto plants ;) my current run i pulled 12 oz off 2 auto plants.there is growers on here getting more per plant.how is that not normal.plants are there to be pushed to limit.upto us growers to do that;) im an organic gardner and use less feed as i can lol.iv only just up scaled and bought some flowering goodies;) good times!

Spy u can only try iv never tried to grow both at same time. Autos are great i have great success on 18/6. Never used any other cycle with autos to be fair.all i can say is try ur plan and see what happens.ur in the right place for info and suport;) best of luck il be watching

Yeah I'm going to give it a go on the inside. I didn't want to dilute the main topic I posted but I am thinking of also trying to get a double harvest outside on autos. I'm in the northeast. So I would Start some auto's inside with a few weeks in flower and then put those outside to get a harvest mid summer. Do a 2nd auto outside to time out with the fall. PLUS try some normal fems outside too. Gonna bee a good year.

spy

Nope U.S.A. Just north of NYC.... God damn Rode my road bike today mid Feb...hard to believe.Been a mild winter unlike last year's ARTCIC DEATH MARCH

At least my closet is warm.. :)

2016 Line up •••Bubblelicious-OG Kush-Blue Cheese-Vanilla Kush-Super Kush•••

spy

Back
Top Bottom