Garden for 2016

spysmasherr

Planning for next year. Grew indoor this year. Started with fem seeds then went with auto. Good results all around. I am planning on getting some fem's started at 18/6 with the auto's and then put the fems out in spring. I was wondering if the fem plants would go to flower stage in the spring if they switched light from 18 hours indoors to 12 or 13 outdoors? This way I could double harvest outdoors and keep my auto flowers going indoors year round. I'm in Northeast. Thanks in advance.
spy

Planning for next year. Grew indoor this year. Started with fem seeds then went with auto. Good results all around. I am planning on getting some fem's started at 18/6 with the auto's and then put the fems out in spring. I was wondering if the fem plants would go to flower stage in the spring if they switched light from 18 hours indoors to 12 or 13 outdoors? This way I could double harvest outdoors and keep my auto flowers going indoors year round. I'm in Northeast. Thanks in advance.
spy

Hi spysmasherr, welcome to the 420 community :byebye:

If I am reading your question correctly the answer would be yes, plants do not follow the calendar like we do, they go by the light schedule so if you switch to 12/12 they believe it is fall and time to flower, no matter what time of year you do it.

Thanks guys. That was what I was thinking. I was hoping the reg fem seeds would go flower once put outside. I hope they do't go back to veg. I was hoping to harvest the outdoor stuff in early summer then follow up with a 2nd harvest under similar growth for a fall harvest. The plan was to get two harvest outside and get my normal indoor auto plants to do what they do (2 harvest also) in 1/2 year = 4 harvests.
Just had a auto flower bubble went purple on me. The plant pheno was twisted from the start but I just rolled with it and the bud is very dense. Drying now.

Back
Top Bottom