Growing marijuana the easy way: seriously

Kinghummingbird

I've decided I'm selling my tent, lights, nutes, and every other damn thing and gonna do it the easy way.

Step 1: Throw seed over balcony. Much better germination rate. (Don't be confused by the large amounts of perlite. That's just money I'm throwing away!)
Step 2: Let plant grow. (Protect from bird shit and groundhogs. A .22 works fine for both and might be your largest investment.)
Step 3: Harvest/Cure (Nothing fancy here. Cut it and shake it till all the buds fall off. Scissors just complicate things)
Step 4: Smoke/bake/dab/whatever.

Much easier and much more straightforward! Also a lot fucking cheaper!

IMG_20200609_155245.jpg

IMG_20200609_155235.jpg

...I'm doing pretty much the same on my first ever run... but the only problem i see, is that the growing "window" is quite narrow - i'm in northern italy and i expect not to be able to grow it on the balcony after september due to enviromental conditions...

My post was totally tongue in cheek. Ha! But it does reflect the reality that sometimes we overcomplicate things.

Have you tried any autoflowering plants? I think overall they have a shorter life cycle...

yes to be honest i only tried autoflowering so far.
Planted 2x RQS Royal haze couple of months ago, now they're near to harvest... good satisfaction.
also planted 2x RQS solomatic CBD 6 weeks ago, but they went bad for some reason i can't understand
Then i planted 2 x RQS purplematic 4 weeks ago, one looks bad, the other looks ok, let's see...

But i'm just wondering if it will be possible for me to let's say plant in september and harvest in middle november... or something like this. Let's see. Maybe with a small greenhouse... first of all, let's see how this first harvest will go :)

Greenhouses work wonders for extending the growing season. Just think about how you will regulate temps and you should be good to go. May not be record harvest, but you'll be higher than where you started.

yes to be honest i only tried autoflowering so far.
Planted 2x RQS Royal haze couple of months ago, now they're near to harvest... good satisfaction.
also planted 2x RQS solomatic CBD 6 weeks ago, but they went bad for some reason i can't understand
Then i planted 2 x RQS purplematic 4 weeks ago, one looks bad, the other looks ok, let's see...

But i'm just wondering if it will be possible for me to let's say plant in september and harvest in middle november... or something like this. Let's see. Maybe with a small greenhouse... first of all, let's see how this first harvest will go :)
Hey dude seems a little late , but try reg or fem seeds plant in april play till august harvest in september oktober and alot i mean alot

Greenhouses work wonders for extending the growing season. Just think about how you will regulate temps and you should be good to go. May not be record harvest, but you'll be higher than where you started.

sorry it may be the dumbest of the question but... does the greenhouse have to be heated "artificially"? I mean with an electric powered device? I was thinking more of the small house of glass/wood that sometime are seen on terraces...

Hey dude seems a little late , but try reg or fem seeds plant in april play till august harvest in september oktober and alot i mean alot

too late... i'l probably plant another round of autoflowering next week for harvest end of september... i should be still in time... thanks for your feedback!

sorry it may be the dumbest of the question but... does the greenhouse have to be heated "artificially"? I mean with an electric powered device? I was thinking more of the small house of glass/wood that sometime are seen on terraces...

Yeah. Same thing in my head. Sorry for confusion!

Back
Top Bottom