Guess where I live?

4:20InAustin

Good to see some good representation from Texas!

I am a 46 year old Support Engineer for a fast growing software company. My boss is also my best friend who hired me when I was down and out from a failed business. We smoke at lunch about twice a week when we're not travelling.

Things are really good in Austin right now, and my "library" is as good as it's ever been. Rockin' about 7 different varieties right now.

Been lurking for awhile, so I figure it's past time to join!

welcome to the boards. Please keep posting and let's hear more from you.

Peace and happiness

Welcome from more Texas Rep.
You would think with all of us we could initiate some kind of legal reform wouldn't you.

Welcome from more Texas Rep.
You would think with all of us we could initiate some kind of legal reform wouldn't you.

You would think, man. Actually, I believe the law in Texas is able to write you a misdemeanor citation for possession of less than two ounces, and you should be able to mail in the fine (a very steep fine, though). However, Travis County is the ONLY place in Texas where this actually happens. Believe me, I would more than qualify as a med user if we went that route, too.

By the way, I lived in Denton for a couple of years in the late 80's. Went through Lewisville every morning on the way to work for awhile.

Ahhh, you up at the campus for school? You know your way around Fry Street then don't you. HaHa.

Got me there, Sally's is not in my sphere of influence for sure.

I sure do wish all of Texas exercised the ticket option as a minimum, but not even considered around here. Even around Austin it is going to come down to the mood of the officer in question at the time. Even they aren't particularly forgiving if in any way public, or for growing or distributing etc. I guess we can only hope, hold on and continue supporting pertinent rallies at the capitol steps.

Back
Top Bottom