Hair detox products - Any input?

Re: Hair 'detox' products. Any input?

Every single one of the posts saying how good Toxin Wash worked were all the Toxin Wash people creating accounts to post a glowing review. Here it is months later and they haven't posted another single thing in the forums.

Basically the couple people with any rep that review say it sucks. The few that say it works are all fakes. CAVEAT EMPTOR! Stay away from Toxin Wash.

Well I used zydot ultra clean shampoo and today I should be finding out if I passed or not will update as soon as I know.

Well I used zydot ultra clean shampoo and today I should be finding out if I passed or not will update as soon as I know.

Zydot dose not work now I am Black Listed from all PLants that use Disa FML and have to pay 550$ to retest and clear my name.
I failed the hair test but passed the piss using Clean P chewable tablets

We offer a product for hair testing called HFS.

This product is 99% effective. However there are 4 labs (Quest, Labcorp, Omega & Psycamedic) in the last few years that have lowered their cut off to 0.01, which pretty much means zero tolerance. Since this has happened, our customer feedback has been that if you have only used 3 or 4 times in the last 90 days and use our shampoo, if you go anywhere then you will be OK, but if you've used more than that and you happen to go to one of the 4 labs with a 0 tolerance, then the odds of passing are slim to none.

We still honor our guarantee no matter where you go, but obviously passing is your priority, so we like to keep you informed as to what is going on.

If you need any other information, please contact our customer service dept Monday thru Thursday 10 - 4:30 EST @ 1.866.900.5656

Luck girl. Thank u thank u thank u. I followed ur directions to a tee. Got my results back n passed. Best advice i found. all though the coal tar shampooing stinks and the vinegar burns the eyes it was all worth it. Even bought the new hair ties n brush. Thanx. Good advice:bravo::bravo:

Im not fake toxic wash worked for me .Just smoke no other drugs.Passed and i got long brown hair.I am also white dont know if that makes a difference.And i took the test about 2 hours after i used it.oh and also used hot ass water 2.

Has anyone every heard of "Pass It" (Complete Drug Testing Solutions). It advertises that it's Hair Razor is "The Leading Hair treatment" to detoxify and remove all drugs from your hair.

Pleas Help!

As it stands right now, there is no way to remove drug metabolites from your hair follicle. The best you can do it cut your hair to cut away the history. It generally takes 3-7 days from the day of use for the drug metabolites to make their way into your hair follicle.

The best thing we can offer is a mask, which makes it look like their is less drugs in your hair than there actually is. This product is called the HFS.

I used to be a huge smoker but stopped (was on probation and looking for a job) years ago. Labor day weekend (2 weeks ago) I decided to puff on some pretty potent stuff, two days in a row. Now I have a job calling me but I will have to take a hair test within the next two weeks to secure it. Ive been reading these forums, looking at detox shampoo reviews, and just generally reading about the hair tests. Looks to me like they clip some hair, it is then dissolved in some type of solvent so that the toxin particles or whatever float off of it and this is what they test. So Im thinking that 2 days worth of smoke diluted in this solvent or whatever should thin it out enough so that I shouldnt test over the concentrated amount, right? I guess Im just hoping because it doesnt look like any of these hair products work...

I just took a piss test on Monday of this week for a different job and I didnt do anything, no extra liquids, no laying off the fatty foods, no masking agent, nothing. It was one of those just cheap cup tests where the results show up on the side. They said one of the lines was showing up faintly (THC) or whatever but they passed me anyway. But I dont know what to do about the hair...

I used to be a huge smoker but stopped (was on probation and looking for a job) years ago. Labor day weekend (2 weeks ago) I decided to puff on some pretty potent stuff, two days in a row. Now I have a job calling me but I will have to take a hair test within the next two weeks to secure it. Ive been reading these forums, looking at detox shampoo reviews, and just generally reading about the hair tests. Looks to me like they clip some hair, it is then dissolved in some type of solvent so that the toxin particles or whatever float off of it and this is what they test. So Im thinking that 2 days worth of smoke diluted in this solvent or whatever should thin it out enough so that I shouldnt test over the concentrated amount, right? I guess Im just hoping because it doesnt look like any of these hair products work...

I just took a piss test on Monday of this week for a different job and I didnt do anything, no extra liquids, no laying off the fatty foods, no masking agent, nothing. It was one of those just cheap cup tests where the results show up on the side. They said one of the lines was showing up faintly (THC) or whatever but they passed me anyway. But I dont know what to do about the hair...

On those test panels line is always very faint, no matter how faint the line is if you see it, means you are negative. That's why you passed, had nothing to do with them being cool with you.

As for the hair test, that's a tough one, different labs use different cutoff levels, some labs will be just about impossible to fool. So you might try different products or solutions out there which might work at one lab but not work at the other because they use a cut off level which is 10x lower.

I have tried 3 different products all with the same results. FAIL.... Zydot didn't work, Folli-Kleen didnt work, and Omni Shampoo didn't work. I followed the directions completely with all 3 products and still had pretty high toxin levels. I was a heavy smoker until now, smoking anywhere from 5g-10g daily for the last 10 years. I just recently quit due to me failing hair follicle tests for the best jobs I could have gotten. The best way to pass the test is to just not do illegal drugs. I will say this though, I came on this site today to see if there were anymore products that had good reviews that I could use on my hair follicle test that I have coming up next week. That was a negative so what I decided to do was turn the job down for now, wait until I am naturally detoxed, and reapply when they have an opening. This way I dont get red flagged for failing a drug screen as I did for my other 3 jobs.

I wouldn't even waste your money on detox shampoos when you can do the same thing at home without spending a fortune. The main ingredients in all those detox products is just Coconut oil and Aloe Vera. Get some 100% organic extra virgin coconut oil and some Aloe Vera (rosemary essential oil if you can because it is a natural detoxing agent. (it doesn't hurt to wash hair with coal tar before doing these steps if you can) shampoo Take 1-2 tbsp. Of coconut oil, depending on the length of your hair mixed with 1-2 tbs. Of Aloe Vera and 5-10 drops of rosemary oil (if you've got it) mix well and massage into hair. Aloe Vera is a natural detox agent and coconut oil is the only oil that penetrates all three layers of the hair. Make a paste with baking soda and water and massage onto hair with the oils still on your hair. Let sit for 30-45 mins with a shower cap so it stays warm and keeps your hair follicles open. (the longer the better). Get some 100% Apple cider vinegar (not diluted) and pour into hair as if you were rinsing the other ingredients out with it but be careful not to get it in your eyes because it burns badly. Put your shower cap back on and shit for another 20-30 mins. Rinse with warm water. Get some herbal essences wild naturals detox shampoo (5 bucks at WalMart) and glob it on your hair, then massage for 5-10 mins and rinse thoroughly with as hot of water as you can stand followed by cold to close the follicles. Blow dry and straighten if you can. It doesn't hurt to bleach hair afterwards and if your hair is dark then re-dye so it won't be suspicious. The longer you let the bleach sit the better and blow dry your hair on a low setting while the bleach is in your hair to open hair follicles and make sure the bleach penetrates because heat opens the hair and hydrogen peroxide or bleach, depending on the dye, strips the hair and pulls out toxins. But make sure you apply heat just as they would at the salon to ensure that the dye penetrates the hair which will also make the color take better and ensure that the follicles are open and toxins from in the hair are being affected and not just on the hair which will not affect a hair follicle test much. Heat - opens follicles, Cold-closes. I have done this method and passed and I know it works...... If it worked for me, it will work for you... Trust me. It is a combination of the morocco method, macujo, and gman methods based on my personal research of hair follicle tests. I spent over 6 months doing research to find the methods and ingredients that actually work and those methods so work but only to a certain extent because none of them have all of the right ingredients but they each have a small portion of the answers and combined are actually very effective. It's all about penetrating the hair cortex and using the right ingredients to pull everything out while the follicles are open. The reason detox shampoos aren't always effective is because they have the right ingredients, but most of them are diluted or not concentrated enough and there aren't enough of the right ingredients or they lose their effectiveness by being too diluted. If you think I don't know what I'm talking about, look up the ingredients of all the hair detox products and i bet you find either Aloe Vera or Cocamide Mea or Dea and Cocamidropropyl which is just their fancy way of saying coconut oil but if everyone knew that then they wouldn't have a product and hair follicle tests would be way easier to pass and become less popular because they are just as easy to cheat unless they catch you on the spot before you have time to act. Trust me people, I did us all a favor because I know the feeling of being violated with the dreaded hair test but there is a way, you just have to find it and its not easy because the labs don't want people to know that coconut oil, aloe Vera, baking soda, and Apple cider vinegar
(under 10 bucks) can make their little hair test a joke Enjoy and smoke up!

Time is money, calculating the time it takes you to do all your process, gather all your ingredients you are looking at 1.5 - 2 hours perhaps even more. Makes a commercial product that is safe, quick and effective backed with a 200% money back guarantee sound like a deal. You can try to save a few bucks using xomonetox168 method, spend a few hours of your time trying to get it right or you can go with the Clear Choice Hair Follicle shampoo tested and proven right out of a box and done with in 20 minutes.

The options are yours. Cheap and complicated our affordable, easy and guaranteed. Clear Choice Hair Follicle Shampoo

I wouldn't even waste your money on detox shampoos when you can do the same thing at home without spending a fortune. The main ingredients in all those detox products is just Coconut oil and Aloe Vera. Get some 100% organic extra virgin coconut oil and some Aloe Vera (rosemary essential oil if you can because it is a natural detoxing agent. (it doesn't hurt to wash hair with coal tar before doing these steps if you can) shampoo Take 1-2 tbsp. Of coconut oil, depending on the length of your hair mixed with 1-2 tbs. Of Aloe Vera and 5-10 drops of rosemary oil (if you've got it) mix well and massage into hair. Aloe Vera is a natural detox agent and coconut oil is the only oil that penetrates all three layers of the hair. Make a paste with baking soda and water and massage onto hair with the oils still on your hair. Let sit for 30-45 mins with a shower cap so it stays warm and keeps your hair follicles open. (the longer the better). Get some 100% Apple cider vinegar (not diluted) and pour into hair as if you were rinsing the other ingredients out with it but be careful not to get it in your eyes because it burns badly. Put your shower cap back on and shit for another 20-30 mins. Rinse with warm water. Get some herbal essences wild naturals detox shampoo (5 bucks at WalMart) and glob it on your hair, then massage for 5-10 mins and rinse thoroughly with as hot of water as you can stand followed by cold to close the follicles. Blow dry and straighten if you can. It doesn't hurt to bleach hair afterwards and if your hair is dark then re-dye so it won't be suspicious. The longer you let the bleach sit the better and blow dry your hair on a low setting while the bleach is in your hair to open hair follicles and make sure the bleach penetrates because heat opens the hair and hydrogen peroxide or bleach, depending on the dye, strips the hair and pulls out toxins. But make sure you apply heat just as they would at the salon to ensure that the dye penetrates the hair which will also make the color take better and ensure that the follicles are open and toxins from in the hair are being affected and not just on the hair which will not affect a hair follicle test much. Heat - opens follicles, Cold-closes. I have done this method and passed and I know it works...... If it worked for me, it will work for you... Trust me. It is a combination of the morocco method, macujo, and gman methods based on my personal research of hair follicle tests. I spent over 6 months doing research to find the methods and ingredients that actually work and those methods so work but only to a certain extent because none of them have all of the right ingredients but they each have a small portion of the answers and combined are actually very effective. It's all about penetrating the hair cortex and using the right ingredients to pull everything out while the follicles are open. The reason detox shampoos aren't always effective is because they have the right ingredients, but most of them are diluted or not concentrated enough and there aren't enough of the right ingredients or they lose their effectiveness by being too diluted. If you think I don't know what I'm talking about, look up the ingredients of all the hair detox products and i bet you find either Aloe Vera or Cocamide Mea or Dea and Cocamidropropyl which is just their fancy way of saying coconut oil but if everyone knew that then they wouldn't have a product and hair follicle tests would be way easier to pass and become less popular because they are just as easy to cheat unless they catch you on the spot before you have time to act. Trust me people, I did us all a favor because I know the feeling of being violated with the dreaded hair test but there is a way, you just have to find it and its not easy because the labs don't want people to know that coconut oil, aloe Vera, baking soda, and Apple cider vinegar
(under 10 bucks) can make their little hair test a joke Enjoy and smoke up!

Back
Top Bottom