Happy 4/20

Re: Happy 4/20!!!

Happy 420 everyone. I'm stuck working so no getting high for me. But anyways, just a thought: On this day I think we should remember those fallen heros in the marijuana legalization movement as well as those currently involved in it or become a victim to prohibition . Truly without them we would not be able to share in the somewhat limited freedoms we have with this plant. And alst but not least, get stoned as shiet!

i havent been here in long time... but TODAY IS 420...

CELEBRATE AND TOKE UP AND SMOKE TILL U DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Happy 4/20, I have nothing to smoke, yet! Hopefully i can get some before the 4:20 pm ....

Hope everyone has a HIGH 420 .Just smoked a bowl and am on my way to open up the kitchen.Should have saved some of that cannabutter for cookies for work.Everyone be safe and watch out for the man.

HAPPY 4-20 Everyone! :Rasta:

Happy 420 Everyone!!!! It's going to be a great one.

All NorCal 215ers 4:20 today at the Berkley Patients Group on San Pablo Ave!!!!

Happy 4/20 everyone. I'm gonna blaze one for you all just couse everyone here is cool like that.

I haven't posted in FOREVER, but I wanted to say HAPPY 420 to everybody! I'm at work, so sadly, come 4:20 on 4/20, I can't partake. :( I feel trapped, or something. But I will live vicariously thru all of you!!!!!!! And when I get OFF, it's ON!!!!!

:D

a happy 420 goes out to all my 420times mellows

HAPPY 4/20!!!! May all you people have sticky greens, best friends, and big bongs today!!! My girl came to my house at 4:00 this morning and we smoked at 4"20 a nice joint, got it on, and my friends arrived about an hour ago we all shared a big hookah and now we're headed to the lake for the rest of the day! Today's been great so far, and it's lookin higher every minute :allgood: :bongrip::Rasta::peace:

Grim_Reefer4_20 said:
who else is fuckin ripped besides me???

I 2nds that...Work at 4:00 but I'll just shower at 3:30 to sober and clean up some.

/Woke up this morning, turned on the Vape, took a shower, got out, hit the vape for awhile, got ready to go to work, on the way to work smoked a bowl, forgot my work keys, drove back home, grabbed the keys and another bowl, smoked it on the way back to work, got here, and now I just posted my 420th post on 4/20 WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom