Harborside Health Center Opens New Location in San Jose, CA!

Harborside

:cheer:

HARBORSIDE HEALTH CENTER OF SAN JOSE
OPENS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 19th @ 11am!!

2106 Ringwood Ave.
San Jose, CA 95131

Open Everyday 11am - 8pm

“Harborside Health Center, a nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary in Oakland, California is looked upon as a model of how others could operate.”
~ The New York Times

Oakland, California - Harborside Health Center (HHC) Executive Director Steve DeAngelo, proudly announces the opening of Harborside of San Jose, located at 2106 Ringwood Avenue, San Jose, CA. The newly renovated facility will open on Saturday, December 19th at 11am, and will operate 7 days a week with hours from 11am-8pm.

Recognizing the need for patients’ safe access to medical cannabis HHC joined with the San Jose community to open a facility that is modeled after the successful Oakland dispensary. Profiled as a model dispensary in Fortune magazine and recognized as such by city administrators and local residents, HHC has built its success through an engaged, respectful, community relations program and an extraordinary environment of health care. The program includes free patient classes, holistic healing services, laboratory analysis of all medicine, and a well developed security culture. The facility also has a care package program providing free medicine to low income patients.

Only legally qualified patients and caregivers may register as members of the HHC. All patients participate in a brief orientation and must provide a photo ID and a verifiable physician’s recommendation. No ingestion of medical cannabis is allowed on the premises, no loud music or noise disturbances in the neighborhood are permitted on the center’s parking lot or nearby premises. Re-sale of the medicine is prohibited.

As the nation’s awareness rises and continues to be educated on the medical cannabis movement, Harborside strives to educate the public to gain its trust and commitment for the proper dispensing of medical cannabis medicine in a manner that adds value to the community.

More info can be found on our website.

Re: Harborside Health Center Opens New Location in San Jose, CA!!

Harborside is awesome, freindly informative people and clean well lit establishment. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I cant imagine a better coop or club.

I was just there Thursday to visit the new location. Setup in an industrial area of North San Jose and just a couple miles from HWY 880. It was easy to find eventhough it is in between some other businesses. Very similar look and feel as Oakland but on a small scale. It's like Harborside (Oakland) "lite". They had about 10 different strains and maybe about 8 different clones. I picked up some nice Blue Dream. Very glad to see HS in the south bay.

Back
Top Bottom