Harvest question

420bandit

The plant in soil is a strain called Mandalay, from ministry of cannabis . It's a 80% sativa hybrid. It's at day 79 of post 12/12. Past the 9 week estimated flower time. The color of the trichs are still mostly clear or milky (hard to tell they're small).. Ambers are slowly coming in, very few though. Is there room for another nute feeding and then flush? Or is harvest time now?

IMO I would start flushing now and wouldn't feed again, by the time flushing is over calyx's should be properly swollen, some strains do not amber quick, especially a heavy sativa dominant. Seeing just a few amber trichomes is a good sign of maturation, it depends on how you like your medicine really, but I have seen clear/cloudy harvests amber even after being chopped, as well as the cure. It is actually still biosynthesizing even after being cut down.

Thank you. Another question. Is Cutting Edge Solutions: Sugaree a molasses alternative? And does it need to be flushed?

I have a question do you have to have to dry or can I lay them out in a drying rack to dry ?I'm new at this don't know what I'm doing I see people hanging but I do have a drying rack that hangs .

You can do whatever works - hanging, place on drying rack, etc.

What I do is hang for about 3 days, then detach from main stem and let rest for a couple more days.. then in to jars depending on moisture consistency

Back
Top Bottom