Has anyeone heard of Ear Wax?

CanaDan420

Hey guys.....I have been wondering if anyone has heard of Ear Wax. I have this really potent stuff called Ear Wax that is at the CCA....and wowsers I have never had anything so strong in my life. Its a lot like goo in every way except its not hard to work with at all. You can simply just pick a piece off and wipe it on your bowl with your finger or use a tooth pick but this stuff has to be the greatest stuff I ever found. Its changed my life, as to my 3 bad disks in my back :bong: and I have one herniated disk 6-8 mm in my ciatic. I can smoke a bong load of herb with a tiny smidge of ear wax.....and It seems to get me high for 3-4 hours and the whole time I was floored. Besides being so high...I would have to say I felt almost numb. No pain. It was the best form of hash I ever had, and I am now a regular smoker. I found this at the CCA in Harbor City, and it is kinda pricy at 80 per gram but I think this gram will last me a good strong 2 weeks, I cant see myself blazing this stuff unless I was trying to fall into a coma! Please let me know if anyone gets it or has had it......and let me know if you agree because I think this stuff is just incredible. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom