Has anyone tried Swift Grow Organic plant super food?

onbailcuz

Sup Gromies

a little while back when I had just started my grow my uncle told me about a product that another very experienced grower had told him about called Swift Grow, he told me this guy reakons its "the duck nuts" he said to my uncle that he noticed a massive increase in the quality of the buds and the plant thrived, so I look it up to see what the fuss is about and i saw the price of some of the products and I was like holy moly eg Swift Life and Swift Fort are >$500aud for 5L

I was intrigued at this point and kept further looking into it and was actually pretty impressed with the claims of its products, I ended up to purchase 5L of swift grow and 250ml of Swift Fort, I mainly wanted the swift grow cause that's what my uncle had mentioned to me and I was also going to share some with him. All the reviews about the product, heard a few radio podcasts also and the way people are talking about it is crazy, the only mention I have heard of this product for cannabis is through my uncles growing friend, I've tried to look in depth to about this product and found nothing negative said about it

I forgot to mention this is for soil and Im pretty sure it can be used for hydroponics

My question is what do you guys think about it? Has anyone tried it before?

I attached a Pic for reference

IMG_20240221_235537.jpg

Attached is Pic is says something of the sort under composition, not sure what it means or if it's any good tho lol

IMG_20240222_001618.jpg
No experience sorry.
The mixing instructions are vague for a $500.00 bottle.
I load the root zone with microbes & fungi & @DYNOMYCO to feed my roots.
Then my nutrients are put to full use.
There are a few things I found make for a big healthy plant starting with roots.
There isn't a magic bullet to do everything for you. :Namaste: imo.
But I'm interested to see how it works.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I'm always immediately suspicious of high price tags on plant food. There are only so many things you can put into a plant food, what is in this one to warrant such a price?

I guess you could say there is some value to making things super simple so that anyone can have success with it .... but there are other nutrient lines who can boast those things too, and a couple of them at least are the cheapest plant foods around. But .. just like some folks equate a high price with a good product .... they will also dismiss a lower priced 'cheap' product as lower quality. I've used cheap and expensive both and it turns out that if I follow the directions they both work fine to some degree /shrug

I've no idea what 'photosynthetic bacteria' is lol
I asked Mr Google to help with that and it was a real mess of gobblygook about various types of bacteria and what each type does.

Near as I can figure the 'photosynthetic bacteria' is one of the earliest forms of bacteria, even before plants evolved. It is a bacteria that will have chlorophyll and will be able to do photosynthesis and convert basic elements into sugars just like plants do. It is a bacteria that comes in several different colors and the colors help identify what it will do. As a bacteria it will propagate and live in soil on and near the roots similar to what the fungus found in Mykos and other additives do. It is the base of just about every food web on the planet.

The product's higher cost could be because of how much work it takes to collect enough of the strains of 'photosynthetic bacteria' that they want.

Apparently it's made from barramundi fish poop, sorry if I was misunderstood the other products they sell are the expensive ones Swift Fort and Swift life, the site has a few reviews from callers on a radio and a lot of them talk it up a lot, have a quick look at the site and see what you think cause that's the best way to get an idea since Im not really that experienced yet still on my L plates lol.... If anyone is interested and wants to try it out I'd be happy to give someone a litre or 2 people 500ml each and give it a test run for yourselves? My lack of experience has nothing to compare it to lol

Apparently it's made from barramundi fish poop, sorry if I was misunderstood the other products they sell are the expensive ones Swift Fort and Swift life, the site has a few reviews from callers on a radio and a lot of them talk it up a lot, have a quick look at the site and see what you think cause that's the best way to get an idea since Im not really that experienced yet still on my L plates lol.... If anyone is interested and wants to try it out I'd be happy to give someone a litre or 2 people 500ml each and give it a test run for yourselves? My lack of experience has nothing to compare it to lol

If anyone is interested and wants to try it out *** swift grow*** I'd be happy to give someone a litre or 2 people 500ml each and give it a test run for yourselves? My lack of experience has nothing to compare it to lol

LOL just to clarify as yeah I don't have the swift life and Swift Fort

OK, I've tested it ,it is not expensive $40 For 1lt delivered, you use 2mls per lt of water, according to there instructions don't worry about ppm only add ph,for me I had to add ph raiser, growing in cococoir, watering once daily, I had clones all under the same led light, two watered with swift grow and the other two with with the magic 3 from genral hydroponics plus there cal/mag ,following there one feed per day chart,
Results, side by side all went well right through the grow and into the flower,couldn't pick any difference, at the 6th week mark with the swift grow the buds were not as firm/sticky or bulky, so on the last 2 weeks I stopped the swift grow and went over to gh on them ,all 4 plants did well, will change over to gh next time at the 2 week flower period, but very happy with it and will do more research as to growing right through with it and adding a flower booster additive in the final 4weeks,hope this helps please leave feedback to best flower additive that might help to use this product for full duration

OK, I've tested it ,it is not expensive $40 For 1lt delivered, you use 2mls per lt of water, according to there instructions don't worry about ppm only add ph,for me I had to add ph raiser, growing in cococoir, watering once daily, I had clones all under the same led light, two watered with swift grow and the other two with with the magic 3 from genral hydroponics plus there cal/mag ,following there one feed per day chart,
Results, side by side all went well right through the grow and into the flower,couldn't pick any difference, at the 6th week mark with the swift grow the buds were not as firm/sticky or bulky, so on the last 2 weeks I stopped the swift grow and went over to gh on them ,all 4 plants did well, will change over to gh next time at the 2 week flower period, but very happy with it and will do more research as to growing right through with it and adding a flower booster additive in the final 4weeks,hope this helps please leave feedback to best flower additive that might help to use this product for full duration
Hey @Landcruiser 03 :ciao: Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Thanks for the info.
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link
Look forward to chatting. :high-five:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom