Hawaiian Sativa?

snugglefunked

my friend has a few plants, the seeds of which he got also from thseeds, and one of them he claims to be hawaiian sativa... however, I've only known of hawaiian indicas and mixes, no pure sativas... does anyone know what strain this could be, if it is an actual sativa? It definitely IS at least mostly sativa... she told me so herself... I just don't know any actual strain names...

Yeah it would be mostly sativa. Indicas don't really do well in Hawaii. They have dense buds that in a tropical enviorment will mold up.

It's probably this one.

p_puna.jpg

snugglefunked said:
my friend has a few plants, the seeds of which he got also from thseeds, and one of them he claims to be hawaiian sativa... however, I've only known of hawaiian indicas and mixes, no pure sativas... does anyone know what strain this could be, if it is an actual sativa? It definitely IS at least mostly sativa... she told me so herself... I just don't know any actual strain names...
I don't know man, Hawaii has a perfect climate for sativas... Maybe everything you get is Indica because indicas are harder to grow (easier to conceal)...

mostly tropical sativas like hawaiian are mixed with some indica to make them smaller yeild more and bring down flowering time. so you will mostly find some indica mix

Ive had Hawaiian Sativa x m39 last summer, pretty good shit, nice mellow but still not too couch locked just hella good buzz

SmokeyMacPot im sure people in hawaii would disagree with your first post. Ive seen grow threads growing indica's in hawaii without a whisper of mold issues.( again i cant post links )

brushtail

Back
Top Bottom