Hellloooooooooo

Re: helllooooooooooœ

hi mono ..nice cfl grow by the way ..my plant is going all sorts of green colours and i have got like 50% purple stems ..and i am useing fox farm soil nutes but groing in hydro .if thats any help...?? i think maybe its a cal problam but not sure..it is 4 and a alf weeks into veg ..i have uploaded pics so.take a look and see what you think...would be very thankful for your advice ..thanks

Re: helllooooooooooœ

hi mono ..nice cfl grow by the way ..my plant is going all sorts of green colours and i have got like 50% purple stems ..and i am useing fox farm soil nutes but groing in hydro .if thats any help...?? i think maybe its a cal problam but not sure..it is 4 and a alf weeks into veg ..i have uploaded pics so.take a look and see what you think...would be very thankful for your advice ..thanks

Thank you again for your kind words.

What sort of green, is this in the leaves? Purple stems are not necessarily a bad thing. What strain is it? i notice you are in the UK, is it getting cold with you during the night? Are you checking your PH levels if growing hydro as it may be a simple PH problem with using soil nutes as they are generally designed with the use of soil as a 'buffer'.

If your plant is in veg then the best thing to do is relax, you will be hard pushed to kill her in veg. I will have a look at the pics and see if i can help.

It might be a good idea for you to post a new thread in the problems, pests and diseases section found at the bottom of the 'grow room' tab with a few pics and some others will be of help also.

I will check out the pics and get back to you.

Peace, Mono

Back
Top Bottom