Hello 420 members!

JSpencer07

hey everyone. hope everyone's new year is going well. Oh where to start. i am a huge fan of medical marijuana. i am a patient in state of Michigan. I stumbled upon "weed" about 3 years ago. Just tried it to see what the fuss was about being "bad". I laughed my butt of for not reason, friend just smiling at me. First experience was a good time. Afterward i felt ashamed of doing it. i never do that kinda of stuff.
Kept it from parents even though they both smoke the herb. One for cancer and arthritis pain, other for relief from pain in knee muscle tearing and to be able to relax from high blood pressure. Mom has her card. As do I. anyways i had back pain ever since early high school. poorly educated family doctor takes all insurance to rack in that cash. Hes got tons of patients! He always mistaken me for the same "other" patient that i wasn't from when i was young.all these years he did its annoying! He never when in depth for my pain. after i was 20 it comes to show i have Scoliosis (from poor birth handling?) anyways here I am now young adult with a "S" shaped spine and major pain.
I found out after being offer marijuana by mom that it might help for pain. This after they both knew i smoked. they couldn't complain they do all the time. lol. Its amazing what that herb can do! Pain gone! numb, non existent, etc. It gave me a complete change on the view and as i learned more of marijuana. I also did have days where me and my friends get together and chill at a friends house and share the herb. i believe its better to smoke with someone than by yourself. Its something you share with your friends. my best friends got sick in early high school and spend more of it there in a hospital due to Leukemia. Im so thankful to have him still here with me. i see my friends every other week to kinda keep it fresh with the updates and talking and play some games. I was always in pain and tensed from back pains, but after i became a patient and started to smoke marijuana legal, It made me more relaxed and focused in daily life. More happier and more willing to experience more with the relief of my pain. Im in great shape form sports and always plays some sports with friends after school. i enjoy being healthly. Marijuana helped me focus and look forward to doing this when the pain was "gone" from smoking. My mom also got her card for cancer. Here i am about 3 1/2 years later still loving the help from the herb.

That's my purpose of smoking. but the reason I am here at 420Magizine is to under the Marijuana plant more. and learn and study under great growers. I am here for advice because i want to have my own medicine. Im starting very soon and excited! I'll save it for the right forum for about growing. Anyways its nice to meet you all and i will be talking and gaining knowledge from you guys to help me have successful grows and harvests. I honestly have to say shes the most beautiful plan i have seen and even more thriving to be able to grow and care for these amazing plants. I will also support medical cannabis. Thanks for hearing me out 420!

Back
Top Bottom