chateauxhigh

hey all! long time reader here but never joined up due to being not so great on phones computers and gadgets and due to apprehension about talking weed online. tonight though i figure why not!
in no expert in the field but am in the field nonetheless, undertaken numerous grows indoors and out, soil and hydro. with the info i have collected along the years i am making another go at things and want to get things right so im looking forward to garnering some info from the pros!
im a londoner who now resides in the lost mountains of rural france quite far south.
im at the end of a grow right now and two days ago the worst experience of my growing life started and has freaked me out and down right pissed me off on what was looking like the tastiest master kush grow i have ever undertaken! pretty emotional right now so i figure what better place to pick me up....anyway thats all for another topic

one love and happy growing!x

the chateux high

Welcome to the forums!

I hope you are able to find the information you seek and equally hope you can work out your problems with your grow.

Good luck!! and happy growing

thanks grow goddess! just looking about the forums getting to know the place. the problems with thos grow cant be sorted unfortunately but all is not lost. the time is apptoaching to start planning outdoors and the month of may cant come soon enough.

happy growing! fight the good fight!

Back
Top Bottom