Hello 420Mag community

sleepingdrago

Hi everyone. New to the community and hope to add more positive vibes to it. Bay area native here, have been smoking the kind herb for almost 20 years now. Never a gardener in the past, but I am looking to throw some seeds into some coco coir, put up a tent and really put some time and attention into them. Hope to meet some cool folks on here!

Thanks Poison. Yeah its nice. Expensive as all hell though. Been here all my life and starting to feel the last couple years an understanding of what others say about people in california have a "holier than thou" complex.

Well it certainly felt like that to me a bit, considering I came from a small farming community in Ohio. I feel your pain on cost of living. I now live in Hawaii; beautiful but you pay for it.

Ive visited oahu several times. Im miserable fpr a couple weeks after leaving the islands. Its funny, as ive gotten older i feel i should have been a farmer as opposed to a city boy lol

Drago,

What's Coco coir please?

Bubbi
The person who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the person who does not ask is a fool for life. ~Confucius

Drago,

What's Coco coir please?

Bubbi
The person who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the person who does not ask is a fool for life. ~Confucius

Bubbi,

Coco coir is a medium used instead of soil to grow your plants in. Coco coir is the brown husk of a coconut thats been pulled apart and usually washed (coco coir generally has high salt content, no good for plants). Some people say its a soiless medium while others say it is.

Oh island life has its up and downs. Crazy drivers though I've seen similar everywhere. At least it's beautiful. I plan to go to the beach and oogle scantly clad women while stoned once I get a connection here lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh island life has its up and downs. Crazy drivers though I've seen similar everywhere. At least it's beautiful. I plan to go to the beach and oogle scantly clad women while stoned once I get a connection here lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Which island are you on Poison? The drivers on Oahu are definitely much more corteous than SF drivers. Yeah, I know job opportunity is tough out there. Probably the main reason why the locals come to the mainland. Yeah dude, beautiful women in bikinis is always great :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom