hello all

mik50

hello everyone i just signed up today and ready to join the fun.:grinjoint:i find myself constantly reading threads on this site so i figured I'd join up. I'm a indoor grower with 5 years experience. i use areoponics with 4000w of HID lighting in a 8x8 grow room. I'm always looking for ways to become a better grower (technology, tips, genetics, ect...). I'm interested in LED and T5 grows as i would like change my garden to a CGE (closed grow environment) using co2 supplementation, dehumidifiers, charcoal filters, and low heat lighting. any threads or info on this stuff is appreciated. i am always willing to share any knowledge i have gained over the years with everyone though i am sure most of you know as much or more than i do. thank you for letting me join the community and have a good day!;)

Hi mik50, :welcome: brother grower. I always wanted to grow aeroponicly.
Thanks for joining us at the 420Magazine forums.
This is a very friendly community, and you and your knowledge are very :welcome:
I hope you'll start a grow journal so I can follow along. :popcorn:
If you need a question answered or site help, contact a member of the Hospitality Team.
I'll see you surfing in the forums. :grinjoint:

Excellent!
Great to have you. :welcome:
mik50, Quite the set-up your have.
What strains are you growing at the moment?
Happy to have you dropping the knowledge here.
Continue to Look around and say hello to all.
Have you stop by PitViper's grow Journal? His Grow has alot going on.
The VipersNest Continuous
Waiting to hear more from you in the forums, Friend. ;)
Please consider starting a grow journal to share all you do. :cheer:
:roorrip:
:popcorn:

Thanks cocoJoe i appreciate the welcome. you should try doing some areoponics is very easy unlike what most think and it's very effective. I'm thinking about starting a journal for my next grow so stay tuned my Friend.:grinjoint:

Hey Weed, thanks again for the welcome this is great. I grow 3 strain right now and to be honest with you i have no idea what they are. 1 is a thick indiga 1 is a satvia/indiga cross and the last one is skunk that looks like big bud. I've been cloning them for years as they were originally given to me by a Friend. maybe you can help me identify them. I'm in my rinse right now so I'll take some pics and you tell me what you think.

heres the first one
ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICS YET LOL. maybe you guys could help me with that.:bong:

alright i think i've figured this thing out. here is my frist strain call it #1
IMG00022-20100227-1006.jpg
IMG00026-20100227-1011.jpg
IMG00033-20100227-1014.jpg

now here is my other strain call it #2
IMG00023-20100227-1007.jpg
IMG00030-20100227-1013.jpg
IMG00032-20100227-1013.jpg

and last but defanitly not least my 3rd strain, skunky smell, i think it's big bud but not too sure
IMG00143-20091220-1917.jpg

:thanks: Roseman. coming from you that means alot!!:yahoo:i've read a lot of your journals and even gave Deep Water Culture a try but i always end up with my areo set-up again. just what i do best. but your knowledge has come in handy for me a few times.:peacetwo:

Again thank you.:thanks: i basically use areoponics/DWC. one main res is linked to 5 raised bins by a drain hose(raised 10') the res is filled to the top which inturn fills the raised bins 1/8 to 1/4 the way. 10' air stones are then added to each bin (and res) and 1/2 HP pump will pull water/food from res and go to 2 spinners on the top of each bin forcing air and water/food to the upper half of the root then draining to the bubbling water below and then finally back to the res. kind of a bad description but if you want i can take pics. thanks again roseman.:thanks:;)

I can picture it. Aeroponic Sprayers and a DWC reservoir.

ya exactly, witha consant cycle of new food/water. plus unlimited room for root growth. and we all know lots of good roots means lots of good buds.:yummy: i have gotten up to 1 1/2 lbs on one plant:yahoo: working on bettering that but it's tough, take care guys.:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom