Big hello to all!

CMoney

Hello all :420: members. I just joined a few days ago and the community here is so awesome. Just wanted to thank everyone for that! Such great information on all things cannabis. I have plenty to learn and I'm excited for all those who join along. Keep things green.

Hello all :420: members. I just joined a few days ago and the community here is so awesome. Just wanted to thank everyone for that! Such great information on all things cannabis. I have plenty to learn and I'm excited for all those who join along. Keep things green.

:welcome: CMoney :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. come join me/us, luv to have you:cheer:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom