Hello all

stupidkid101

Sorry for trolling but just wanted to get some questions answered.This question has been answered a million times on here but everyones situation is diffrent. I recently found out i am able to join the armed forces and was curious if i have enough window to pass meps drug test. I am 5ft 5in weigh about 145 smoked everyday for the pass year and work out regularly(Running,Jump roping,Situps,pushups, pullups etc the usual things people do in the military). Im not obess but im not skinny etiher(I have muslce mass but its covered with fat becuase i eat like shit lol)I stopped about 3 weeks ago today but prior to stopping i slowed down to once a week and just decided im not doing this shit anymore(I stopped two weeks before i got word that i am elegible to join). I wont be going into meps for another 2 or 3 weeks to this day. I took a home drug test today(The kind you get at a pharmacy called first check) and it shows a very faint line(Says on the box no matter how faint the line that it is a negative result). I want to be sure that i pass so thats why im here. All i drink is water, green tea, cranberry juice and all ive done is upped my intake in the past couple weeks. Any advice from anybody on here would be appreciated. Former military guys please give me your input.

It sounds like you'll be fine. Just use dilution the morning of the test and I think you will pass without a problem. You might check yourself one more in a week or 2 first thing in the morning.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom